suggestions for strengthing my squad- Real Madrid

• Thread starter Thread starter Blueboi5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
srna amazing for madrid, van gol just scores and scores, raul a bit less. Team is perfect, just pick up youngsters: sakho to replace cannavaro balotelli for van gol saivet... VDV in the game is amazing, even if he'll end up in some holland league 2 team next year and sneijder is world class, you won't need any CM as gago diarra javi garcia and de la red are all very good, left back in the game marcelo turns great (wtf?) but I'd buy bale, and don't forget the youngsters, opare, alipio, parejo are to become great players in the game.
edit: anyway no matter what, barça will beat you. Take barça. I know its frustrating if you support real madrid, but...

Do not go for Diego, he is total garbage on this game for a team that good, get Guardado if you want a fairly cheap world class winger

first of all xavi can play either center mid or attacking mid, xavi played at attacking mid vesus england the other day.

all because fm says xavi isnt an attacking mid doesnt mean its right.

fm says theo walcott is a right winger? in real life hes a natural striker.

so fm is sometimes WRONG

Theo Walcott plays Right Winger for Arsenal Mate ;D but of course he can also play striker

Theo Walcott plays Right Winger for Arsenal Mate ;D but of course he can also play striker

I know that.

arsenal brought theo walcott from southampton where he used to play striker all the time

walcott only plays on the right wing because we already got adebayor and RVP.

its more like theo walcott is a striker but can play on thw right wing.

hes a natural striker, NOT a winger.

He's a natural at both, he does a good job at either, I feel like Henry did as he matures he will end up becoming an out and out striker, but at this point in his career he is a natural winger or striker

He's a natural at both, he does a good job at either, I feel like Henry did as he matures he will end up becoming an out and out striker, but at this point in his career he is a natural winger or striker

yh, he does do a good job there but, with his pace you shouldnt be playing him right wing?

wenger should play him like an agbonlahor running the channels, getting behind the back 4 and etc:) he will do a much better job than adebayor(who is lazy!)

he will be way more effective than right wing.

Being an Aston Villa fan I agree he could do a similar type of role to Agbonlahor (Not as good of course ;D) but did you just read what you typed "with his pace you shouldnt be playing him right wing?" That is one of the positions most renowned for needing pace :D just as much as striker so they can get behind the full back and whip in a great ball on to the heads of player like Adebayor.

Being an Aston Villa fan I agree he could do a similar type of role to Agbonlahor (Not as good of course ;D) but did you just read what you typed "with his pace you shouldnt be playing him right wing?" That is one of the positions most renowned for needing pace :D just as much as striker so they can get behind the full back and whip in a great ball on to the heads of player like Adebayor.

indeed thats true, but thats walcott's problem he cant cross to save his life

he can finish tho.

Back