Suggestions/help needed please guys.

W63L35

Reaction score
Not sure if it's the right section to post this thread so feel free to move it Mods.

I'll be buying FM 2012 this year and I'll need a laptop/PC desktop which would have no problems in running FM12 - hence I'd like your suggestions via link if there's any laptops OR 'preferably pc desktops' that would have no problem in running the FM12 game?

A PC desktop under the price of £500 which would have no prob in running the game would be ideal and if there's laptops too then feel free to share although PC desktop are my main target.

Thanks in advance. :D

Well it all depends on what else you want from your pc apart from FM. £500 squid is a lot just to play 1 game. Not sure about British prices but in Ireland I can get a tower with about 8gb ram,2gb GeForce video card, i5 processer for about €600 (£500).

For decent spec to run fm id go for an Intel Core processor(AMD isnt near as fast), at least 4gb ram for decent speeds but can get double that and a 1gb graphics card. Always shop around to see how high spec you can get. :)

Upgrading RAM is dirt cheap so wouldn't worry too much about finding somthing with high RAM, you can buy 2x 4GB for £25-30.

Like Steve said, try and find somthing with a half decent graphics card in I got a GeForce GTX 460 1GB in my spare PC that runs most games. Also don't bother with the i7 processer, look for i5's difference isn't that huge and you can save a lot of money.

If you have monitor etc already you could just get a tower saving you a fair amount too.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, appreciated.

I'll consider posting it in there, thanks once again. :)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Views on this? And whether it would run FM12 smoothly?
Dell Inspiron 15R 5010-8534

Any other direct links of computers/laptops then please share, thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Views on this? And whether it would run FM12 smoothly?
Dell Inspiron 15R 5010-8534

Any other direct links of computers/laptops then please share, thanks!

---------- Post added 24/08/2011 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/08/2011 at 07:02 PM ----------

Any feedback on the link I posted would be appreciated.

Bump.

Can anyone direct me to laptops OR preferably PC's which would run FM 12 with no problems at all?

sdaa.png

---------- Post added 25/09/2011 at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/09/2011 at 11:59 AM ----------

Anyone?