DrTurkyilmaz

Reaction score
After having a great adventure with my favourite team, Galatasaray SK, I decided to start a Spurs save as I really enjoyed managing them last year.

Sold: Livermore, Huddlestone, Chadli.
Bought: Fischer, Forster, Zaha, Rodrigo, Nathan Dyer.

I thought it would be an amazing season for the team but the results of first 10 matches (not including friendlies) were completely frustrating. In Europe League playoffs, we were against a team named Celje (not sure) that I have never heard about, with Bale's miracle freekick we managed to get a point in White Hart Lane. Then eliminated them with a "rare" good performance by 4-0. I've tried to use many tactics to get better results but it's simply going worse match by match. I am sure that the tactics which I have been using are great ones, but I think they are not a perfect fit for my team.

Tactics which I've used: Awesome AMC by Raikan
4-2-3-1 Super ATK (Korean FM forum)
Koflok's Goal Galore 2013

Any suggestion to make things better? Your helps will be really appreciated.

Thanks

I use the 3-6-1 Ovro tactic and won everything in 2seasons 2 BPL's, 1community shield, 1europa league, 1 super cup, 1 champions league

lovano can you put some screenshots of your tactics sounds like your successful and would love to have a look

Unfortunately, bad news. After winning EPL title (first season was horrible, such a miracle) , I bought some quality players [FONT=arial, sans-serif](Baines-El Shaarawy-Hamsik) to [/FONT]strengthen my starting XI. Result? Such an awful start for my second season, managed to get only 9 points in 6 matches so far. I don't know what's wrong but I gave every tactic a chance, even tested all of them but..I am still not getting results that I want. Bale is playing horrible, Rodrigo can't score..

Lloris
Baines-Verthongen-Papadopoulos-Walker
Sandro-Dembele ( Paulinho, Javi Garcia)
Bale-Hamsik-El Shaarawy (Zaha)
Rodrigo (Matri)

Managed to score +5 just in a match last season, it was against Middlesbrough.

I am in need of a help..any more suggestions*

I played one season with Spurs using Raikans Dortmund tactic (switched between the standard and 442 variation for home and away respectively). Went through the first season unbeaten in EPL and won the Europa League.

Second season I started really bad - lost two of my first four. The same tactics didn't work.

I switched to Lippe's Sacchi tweak and that worked really well until Xmas when I dropped 5 points from 6.

Second season syndrome or something I guess.