Konflict

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.
I am looking to sign a defender with great mental attributes - solely to tutor Papadopolous. His mental stats need some work, so getting an experienced defender to tutor him should boost those crucial metal attributes.

Does anyone know a suitable player to tutor him? Preferably, it should be someone who is quite old, and someone who has a good reputation. I'm thinking of someone like Nesta, or Lucio - but i'm not sure.

Thanks!

Jamie Carragher is a mental beast . Also , i think Cordoba is nice .

Sorry, should have mentioned I'm Arsenal! So, I don't think Jamie Carragher would be interested. I'll have a look at Cordoba.

Firstly, sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.
I am looking to sign a defender with great mental attributes - solely to tutor Papadopolous. His mental stats need some work, so getting an experienced defender to tutor him should boost those crucial metal attributes.

Does anyone know a suitable player to tutor him? Preferably, it should be someone who is quite old, and someone who has a good reputation. I'm thinking of someone like Nesta, or Lucio - but i'm not sure.

Thanks!

Sol "Mighty" Campbell is the answer for your problems mate :D

I'm not sure whether Mertesacker is determined enough. I forgot all about S Campbell! I'll search him once I'm on the game, and see his mental stats.