SUITS ON CUP FINAL DAY - ARE WE THE ONLY ONES?????

APB9FTM

Reaction score
Out for a meal with my Mrs, a friend and his Partner, when I started having a discussion with my mate about my football manager obsession over a couple of beers

My fiancé and friends partner then decided to bicker about their utter hatred of the beautiful football game of football manager for the next ten minutes before switching to hair and makeup waffle for the remainder of the night, Me and aforementioned mate then started talking about footy managers brilliance in depth for the next hour or 2, exchanging tales of taking lower league sides to the champions leagues, amazing signings, best games - You know the normal kind of thing an FM would discuss with a fellow Manager.

I then mentioned how i managed to take Crawley to the Johnston's paint trophy final at wembley on my current game and how I might decide to wear a suit for the final as I did when I was in school, probably championship manager 96

He hysterically laughed and said he did the same thing when he was younger and has done it since leaving school at university

Have any of you people done the same thing? Or are we the only weird ones??

Please say yes i need to set my mind at rest or seek therapy for even contemplating to wear a suit for a Johnston's paint final on a virtual football management game

manager and cup.ashx

Thanks