I know it's only the beta version at the minute but 6 games in & this is ****** good!!!

Started off unemployed & got the red-scouse job in December when they were sitting 16th...5 wins & 1 draw is a pretty good start oh Inc a 6-1 away win at Leicester!

Alright dude, glad to see you back for fm 17 and back around the forum. Is this one still holding up for you then?

This is very good. Won league and league cup first season with Chelsea.

Alright dude, glad to see you back for fm 17 and back around the forum. Is this one still holding up for you then?

Yeah I used it with Liverpool & went undefeated for about 20 odd matches before I somewhere clicked on shut down computer & lost the save...IDIOT!!!

I have since started a new save with AC Milan...so let's see how that pans out??

Yeah I used it with Liverpool & went undefeated for about 20 odd matches before I somewhere clicked on shut down computer & lost the save...IDIOT!!!

I have since started a new save with AC Milan...so let's see how that pans out??

Where did you play Coutinho? Thinking of doing a Liverpool save but don't want use a tactic where I have to sell the little magician.

wow! this tactic is really underrated!

thx to try this.

I think v2 is really exciting goal machine. haha
playing with fullbacks on the ML and MR positions makes it even really strong defensively.

I am going to upload some screenshots if the success continues on the official version on friday ;)

hey guys my fm17 updated to full game this morning and now my tactic is in the folder but wont let me load it, on any game it isnt in the folder according to the game, any help would be appreicated guys regards

I'll upload these tactics for new patch tomorrow

Please give me the instructions for making the tactic playabale for the full version game!

Can somone pleace save the tactic and upload it?