vanco2

Reaction score
ok guys, I tweaked previous tactic to 3backs system.

basically, This is for more solid defense against top team away matches when I play underdog team.

but I'm sure this will work for all teams you play.

This tactic is also efficient when you face heavily defensive underdog teams.
Generally, when your team is strong enough or won some matches, many teams will play defensive when they face your team.

but even they play more defensive, this tactic will get more goals for you.

I played Bournmouth, without any transfer in, and I undefeated in 9 league matches
(including away against Man U, Man city, Liverpool and home against Tottenham)

formation & rolls

3FpVWSh.png

these is the result of 9 matches.

IZUK7ox.png

AjXLb2n.png

Q4s4YVu.png

Team instruction

r7bG9EJ.png

and this is my game status

EJG1Co5.png

I did not save during 9 league matches.

Maybe you doubt "this result is too short to post, isn't it?"
but I'm sure 9 matches is enough to figure out a tactic is good or not.
more matches, need more careful management for players, injuries, dissatisfaction, and so on..
so the importance of the tactic is getting less then early season.

Screen of instructions : https://imgur.com/a/v1csw7B

** Short tips **

Corner kicks : CMs

no opposition instructions

Right and Left wingbacks switch their position each other.
It's intended for more randomness and variation with ball.

Left winger : left footed player is the best, but right footed player is also good if he has "cut inside from left wing" or "cut inside from both wing" trait.

Download : View attachment 41541

mirror version (Rt.winger) : View attachment 1173999

GoalHub v1 (attacking mentality) : View attachment 41288
GoalHub v1 Lt. winger version : View attachment 41287

steam workshop link : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1469100705

---------------------------------------------------------

my previous tactic

Suk Sam Audi v2 : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...73011-suk-sam-audi-never-known-formation.html
(New castle 17 matches 50goals 10ga)

Last edited:
Seems good but I get 2 and more penalties each match against me I cant win like that !

Training is atk movement i guess?

Seems good but I get 2 and more penalties each match against me I cant win like that !

Training is atk movement i guess?

nope. 'setpiece def.' is the best.

and about penalties, warn and don't pay them ! repeat. only that way. or buy some defenders with low dirty...

No, its really not. lol

If he's generalizing, then I would agree with you, but open your eyes, 36 goals with Bournemouth, including 3-0 away wins against Utd. and City, 4-0 against Liverpool, and 5-2 at home against Tottenham, with a team like Bournemouth, that's enough of an indicator of how good a tactic can perform, besides it's not like he's in 2020, it's the beggining of the season and he already has 9 straight wins !!!

I'd like to know how you end the season or atleast reach december with this tactic though, cheers mate @vanco

If he's generalizing, then I would agree with you, but open your eyes, 36 goals with Bournemouth, including 3-0 away wins against Utd. and City, 4-0 against Liverpool, and 5-2 at home against Tottenham, with a team like Bournemouth, that's enough of an indicator of how good a tactic can perform, besides it's not like he's in 2020, it's the beggining of the season and he already has 9 straight wins !!!

I'd like to know how you end the season or atleast reach december with this tactic though, cheers mate @vanco

nah,9 is still too few for me. any number of factors stil in play after transfer window end, and team under scouting lower rep team with an OP formation. I'd at least like to see how it goes by xmas/1 season when teams start paying attention. Great work but I'd like to see more than 8 weeks of a season.. prob just me though.

What was the editor used for during the test?

It clearly states editor used yes, in your screenshots?

yes. but I didn't use that.

why did I use the editor durin test?

It is clear that test with edited players is figured out by people very soon.

I don't dig the grave for myself, mate.

Fair enough. got a pick of the squad & stats

It clearly states editor used yes, in your screenshots?

oh. I see. 'used - yes'

that was the very first part of the save file.

I created a save file saved at 1st August, choose a team and test a tactic about 10 matches.
then load it and choose another team and test too.

very before save that file, I removed a injury of one of my player. haha

Fair enough. got a pick of the squad & stats

I didn't save the Bournmouth game and load another file to test with another team.
so I can't take the screen of player's stat. sorry.

I've never edited some stats of player during my FM life, since 2012 ;;

It is the best way to ruin the game.

but next time, surely I will take the screens of players.

Better than goalhub v1.
Audi v2 and this one ? I dont know yet.
It depends on the squad i think.

Audi has been superb for me so far. Once I've finished my current season with Celtic I'll try your new one see the difference. Hope that awesome corner set up is in the new one!

I uploaded them on Mrl tactic test site and waiting the resylts. Lol