Where can I find all your tactics @vanco2 ? I'm going to start a new save today and want to have a look if that's ok?

Where can I find all your tactics @vanco2 ? I'm going to start a new save today and want to have a look if that's ok?

in steam workshop, search "suk sam" in tactic section. and find a picture of handsome man with black background, Author 'Vanco'

click it. and you can find a compilation of my tactics "suk sam tactics"

in steam workshop, search "suk sam" in tactic section. and find a picture of handsome man with black background, Author 'Vanco'

click it. and you can find a compilation of my tactics "suk sam tactics"

You sir, are a gentleman, ill keep you posted as in witch one I choose etc,

Decided to go for GoalhubV2, found the mirror version

Last edited:
is nobody going to test it? or just talk about it haha

I can put pictures up of my results when I get home but currently Im playing as AC Milan and really haven't made any big transfers but I used this tactic for the last 5 games of the regular season plus Europa League final and I've won 5 and lost 1. The lost was the first game I used the tactic so it def wasnt fluid and we lost 1-0 and ended up winning the Europa league final 4-0 they didn't have one shot on goal! and to end the season we beat Juventus Away 1-0! Great tactic! Currently Im in the summer window trying to make changes to suit the tactic a bit better.

Last edited:
I can put pictures up of my results when I get home but currently Im playing as AC Milan and really haven't made any big transfers but I used this tactic for the last 5 games of the regular season plus Europa League final and I've won 5 and lost 1. The lost was the first game I used the tactic so it def wasnt fluid and we lost 1-0 and ended up winning the Europa league final 4-0 they didn't have one shot on goal! and to end the season we beat Juventus Away 1-0! Great tactic! Currently Im in the summer window trying to make changes to suit the tactic a bit better.

thanks for your reply.
I'm glad for you enjoying this. lol

I started to use your tactic after Crystal Palace match. It worked pretty well. Only problem is red cards but other than it is pretty good.

I started to use your tactic after Crystal Palace match. It worked pretty well. Only problem is red cards but other than it is pretty good.

oh you got bad start. It would had been a tough time.
but I'm glad that you won matches in 2018. lol

I uploaded GoalHub v1 and its mirror version in the OP that use attacking mentality.
I won La Liga and Spanish Cup, lost final round in Champions league with Valencia at first season.

what training do you using ? thanks buddy

usually 'balanced' - 'average' . but in pre-season, 'fitness' - 'high'

match prep. : I let my assistant manager handle it.
but if you wanna control it by yourself, set it to 'set piece def.'

if you are in a new season and you sign some new transfer in, set match prep. to 'teamwork' for couple of months.

Last edited:
I recommend using def set piece! I played against ManU and lost 3-1 but I dominated the game but they scored 2 goals off of corner.