nikudini

Reaction score
I just finished my 5th season at the helm of Sheffield Wednesday, won the Premiere league (shocking really cause I was 11 points behind in march, came down to the last match), finally won the FA cup after losing twice in the semis in previous years, also won the Europa League (with only 1 win in the knock-out stages - the final). So now that my rep's gone up I want to bring some quality players in, I already have some but the more the better.

I'm playing a tactic with a Adv Pl in cmr, Dlp in dm and a Cm sup in cml. I have a lone poacher at the top with two wingers behind, usually an IF and an Adv Pl. That's my current squad:

GK: Ochoa\Regen (19 years old, almost as good as Ochoa)
RB: Romario\Coleman\ Appiah coming in the summer
LB: Lucas Digne\Jason Bli
CB: Craig Dawson (developed very well)\Joleon Lescott\Mark Beevers\Regen (reports say he should be as good as Dawson)
DM: Daniel Dimov (only use him as a sub when I need to defend)
CM: Verratti\Federico Moretti\Labyad\Canales\Cairney\Regen (good prospect 4 star report)
AML\R: Gueye\Vadillo\Dockal\Deulofeu\Regen (st/amr - wanted by all the big clubs)
ST: Fierro\Alberto Bueno

I have 30M leftover from last season, so if I spend them quickly, I'll get more in when the pre-season starts. If you're wondering why I have so much money, I can't help, it's just what the board offered me + selling players for big bucks. Example: Bought Bertolacci for 6M, sold him for 13.5M half a season later.

Edit: I'm looking to improve my in attack, the wings in particular, I'm happy with my strikers. Also I think I need better CBs.

Last edited:
They seem alright, but I was looking for world class players. I got Muniain and Gaitan, although I had to spend my whole transfer budget. But I also have some regen players, who should develop very nicely.

CB:phil Jones, Ryan Shawcross, Andrea Rannochia, Steven Caulker, Mamadhou Sakho?
Wing: Marc Alrbrighton, AO Chamberain, Victor Moses
Tried to suggest mainly british people ;)

CB:phil Jones, Ryan Shawcross, Andrea Rannochia, Steven Caulker, Mamadhou Sakho?
Wing: Marc Alrbrighton, AO Chamberain, Victor Moses
Tried to suggest mainly british people ;)

Jones, Rannochia and Sakho won't come, Showcross is way too expensive, and Caulker is pretty much as good, if not worse than the regen I have, who's English by the way, so I decided not to buy any defenders. Lescott + Dawson in starting 11 and the regen as a backup. And I'm all set with the wingers.

Thanks for the advice!

kolbein sigporsson - absolute beast for me.....maybe not in 2016

How much did they want Shawcross?

Shawcross is in Tottenham, because they bought him in 1st or 2nd season, he's valued at 9m and they don't want to sell, I tried with 20M offer and it was rejected.

kolbein sigporsson - absolute beast for me.....maybe not in 2016

I looked at him in the previous transfer window and tried to get him but he didn't want to come then, and now I'm all set in the striker department so I don't need him.

This list may interest you. All young players at the start. I done it for a chap who wanted kids for Ajax.
By where you are they should have developed into decent talent.

Goalkeepers:
Laurentiu Branescu
Bernd Leno (Germany must be loaded)
Hobie Verhulst (Dutch)
Perrick Cros (Sweeper-Keeper)

Right-Backs:
Nika Kvekveskiri FB-A £450k
Cornel Rapa FB-A £550k
Sebastian Jung FB-S £2.7m
Sebastian Corchia WB-S
Romario (Vitoria)

Left-Backs:
Marvin Plattenhardt FB-S
Frederik Moller LD-C £130k
Giliano Wijnaldum (Dutch) WB-S £1.9m
Lionel Carole FB-S

Centre-Halves
Daniele Rugani LD-S £1.1m
Guiseppe Prestia
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik CD-S £3.3m
Tobias Figuiredo (Stopper)
Diego Polenta CB-Stopper £1.4m
Leonel Galeano CD-C £1.9m
Rafael Toloi CD-Stopper £2.1m
Sebastian Toro LD-Stopper £1.2m
Mathiew Peybernes CD-C (Might be Mathieu)

Defensive-Midfielders:
Nampalys Mendy DM-D £2.6m
Joshua Guilavgui DM-D £2.7m
Marco Verratti DLP-S £1.2m
Lorenzo Crisetig
Enre Can DLP-S £2.6m

Right-Wingers:
Joel Valencia RW-A £675k
Leandro Bacuna (Dutch) RW-A £5m (Exception cause hes Dutch lol)
Adrien Regattin RW-A £2m
Henri Saivet RW-A £3m (Blast from the past like Regattin)
Bryan Rabello AM £775k
Lucas Andersen £650k

Left-Wingers:
Filipe Gutierrez LW-A £1.3m
Struggled to find cheap left wingers if im honest. Gutierrez is class though.

Attacking-Midfielders
Mauricio Pereyra AP-A
Adryan AP-S £700k (Highly reccommend)
Clement Grenier AM-A £2.5m
Saphir Taider AP-S

Strikers
Nelson Oliveira (Poacher) £3m
German Pacheco (Poacher)
Arsenio Valpoort (Dutch (Poacher))
Carlos Carbonero AF-A
Nigel Hasselbaink (Dutch (Poacher))
Facundo Ferreyra (Poacher) £2.4m
Rogelio Funes Mori TM-A £1.2m
Andy Polo (Poacher) £400k
Eduardo Vargas AF-A £2.3m
Yaya Sanogo (Poacher) £2.7m (Obvious i know lol)
Benjamin Jeannot TM-A