Summer Gaming: What are you looking forward to?

That fat princess game looks very weird. I'd get it if it was on Xbox 360 Arcade.

Best thing about the Fat Princess game is the fact feminists have voiced their concerns over it lol. :)

New update for Team Fortress 2 out in a week. Highlight of my summer gaming. :|

Oh well not long to wait until Little Big Planet and Left 4 Dead I suppose.

TF2 *YAWN*

Left 4 Dead looks ok, hopefully it's not a let down.

Left for dead does like like fun but I'm more looking forward to Fallout 3, PES 2009 (Become a Legend is the kind of thing I've wanted in a football game for years! If you haven't heard about it go do some PES googling) and FIFA 09. Buying both of them this year.

I'll be getting PES, I hope it's a lot better than 2008 though. I am really really hoping the online play is good as well as I have missed not being able to play online with 2008.

Yeah played online with my mate at first and the lag was funny, I'd have the ball and be taking on a few players, passing it through and all of a sudden it switched to him on the break and scoring a goal. I wasn't so bothered as it was funny and we had a good laugh about it, but I imagine it can get extremely frustrating.

Anybody going to be checking out Spore? It's been getting good reviews, has 88 out of 100 on Metacritic so far which isn't bad.

Last edited:
Anybody going to be checking out Spore? It's been getting good reviews, has 8 out of 100 on Metacritic so far which isn't bad.

Only 8/100. Sounds rubbish.

I might give it a go eventually, it's not something that interests me too much at the moment though.

Pfft typo. :)

I wonder how many people playing it are just seeing how far their phallic creatures evolve and take over the world. :|

October and November looks like it's going to be a good month for games.

PES 2009
Socom: Confrontation
Little Big Planet
Wrath of the Lich King (Which I'm not getting :()
Call of Duty: World at War
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Mirror's Edge (L)
FM 2009

Anyone fancy lending me some money? :(

Definately getting FM & PES. Might get Mirrors Edge & CoD WaW depending on my funds :D

Looking fw to the following titles :D

PES 2009
Socom: Confrontation
Little Big Planet
Wrath of the Lich King
Fifa 09
FM 2009

FIFA 09
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3

Might get Fable II, haven't decided yet.

Oh I just remembered Left 4 Dead is out in November too. :(

Oh yeah forgot about that one, the demo is set for early November.

I finally got my PS3 up and running yesterday so I downloaded the LittleBigPlanet Beta. So far all I've played is the tutorials but even those were cool, everything about the game is so fun and happy yey. Sackboy (L)