mdonald1987

Reaction score
In my second pre-season with Barcelona and I'm scouting one or two players. However, my scouts are coming back with sub-standard reports. Players that had 4 star ability reports during the previous season, now have 3 stars. Some young players that had 4 star potential ability now have 3 stars. Is this because it is more difficult to get a report as they are not playing?

Thanks.

It is probably because the scout reports are more accurate. The more times you scout a player, the more accurate the report will be. The other reason may be is that your scout no longer thinks the player can reach his potential.

It depends, when a player is young it is hard to get an accurate report who their potential. As they age it is more obvious what their potential will be. Or if they have a serious injury and lose alot of their attribute then that could affect it.

But the ratings are based on a comparison with your team. So let's say you are Exeter or some low league team. Fabregas would be a 5 star. But by miracle you sign Messi and C.ronaldo and have a dream team with the best players in the world Fabregas would go to 3 stars as your team has improved so he isn't as godlike as he was before since you're team is to his standards.
So in short your team either improved over that season or you're scouts couldn't get accurate reports since they were young.