Reaction score
On my database, i just finished the Combined Counties 1st division (and plan to do other areas-sorry i take long, i have to work sometimes etc). I have also did tier 11 for that area, but wish to do add sunday league grounds, for teams for all amateur teams that has no ground (according to database).

I want to add a 'sunday league' feel to the lower tiers, where stadiums are shared and are tiny (or just a pitch at lowest tier). In London there is the 'Hackney Marshes' but i am using that for another local area, so what other sunday league grounds are there for each local league?

I set all 'added teams' to amateur and it is far too time consuming to add all the relevant grounds, i am setting all the 'founded years' and all 'latitudes/longitudes' and all 'home/away shirts' that wikipedia supplies-this is time consuming enough but is more important i feel.

My plan (for all amateur clubs with no grounds) is to have lowest tier ground capacity=0
2nd lowest tier=50 or 100 (have not decided yet)
And so forth.....

I also wish to add prize money for the teams at the lowest tier, (they earn all the same, regardless of position) to cover 'travel costs' but have no idea on the figure it will cost. What shall i set the prize money at?

Can anyone help me please?