Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Staying in Serie C

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

FM10Spurs

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 42000

Reports are coming in saying that Leeco have hired former British Sunday League footballer Joshua Creighton.

The bored have sacked the former manager and hope that Creighton will help them in their bid for promotion.

The club mark their 100 year landmark this season and last season finished 6th in the Serie C2/A. 1 year after getting relegated from Serie C1.

Creighton has stated that 'He wants to keep up the clubs reputation and sign some quality youth players,' After adding that he will be heavily involved in all areas of the club, but inevitbly some jobs will have to be lost and replaced with who he thinks is suitable'.

Now this year in 2012 we will be waiting to see what will come of Creighton's career and how it will affect Italy.

From an Virtually unknown player, playing for a local club in North London to a respected local Italian club.

Reported by Robeto Luigi

Last edited:
View attachment 42034

Lecco bid for Drogba.
They feel a bid in the region of 12k would prize him away from his current club, but his agent says that it will be a big loss for the club, but they may make some money.

Touted the next Doni, and Stephan Loboué the 16 year old has said that 'I would love to join Lecco, It will get me on my way to playing for A.C. Milan, my favourite club.'

It seems that the Lecco squad don't feel to happy about the 16 year old comments.

Reported by Marco Guissepe

Any transfer recommendations, I would gladly accept.

Remember, I am in 2012 with a budjet of 650k, but I am sure I could add installments, if it is necessary.

Thxx alot!

Drogba for 12K?
As in, Didier Drogba? :S

Drogba for 12K?
As in, Didier Drogba? :S
Touted the next Doni, and Stephan Loboué the 16 year old has said that 'I would love to join Lecco, It will get me on my way to playing for A.C. Milan, my favourite club.'

He's a regen.

View attachment 42075

Lecco have snapped up experienced Center-Mid Martín Astudillo on a free transfer.

He is being regarded as the best player that will ever play in the Serie C.

Lecco Manager Joshua Creighton's responce was ' He is a fantastic player, and I am glad to sign him!

View attachment 42074