delboy121

Reaction score
hi. i am currently managing sunderland, in the first season the funds became available aaround the middle of november. I am now into my second season, 1st ov december, and have the spend the first years funds and have not recived any more money, even tho i finished 5th in first season.. Has any1 else managed sunderland in 2nd season? do you get more ££? cheers

It depends on the money you received from gaining TV rights to getting your position prize...if you did a great job. You'll get more money that last season.

yes, but when will i receive the money? as i said, its nearing january and still no cash injection. is this normal?

They'll only inject money before a new season starts..unless you got a sugar daddy.

they inject money in the middle of a season, thats what i said before. on the first season they gave it to me in the middle ov november, but for some random reason they has been no money given to me in the second season yet. If anybody has managed sunderland could they please tell me if this problem happened in their second season

I only got more money as sunderland after doing well in the league, then half way through the 1st season I got the chance to change the board expectations which gave me more transfer funds. The 2nd season I had qualified for europe so got a decent chunk of transfer cash at the start of the season. With sunderland i doubt the board will keep injecting money, you'll need to get it from normal profits

Sunderland in season 3 become a worser financed football club. There finance becomes 'okay' and they are struggling in my game.