tommyd150

Reaction score
I've decided to do a Sunderland save, I have no transfer budget with £110K in wages.

Players trying to sell-

Buckley,Roberge,Larsson,Graham and maybe Fletcher.

Players needed-

CB-

CM X2- Deep Lying Playmaker And a Ball Winning Midfielder

Winger- (Maybe 2)

I've decided to do a Sunderland save, I have no transfer budget with £110K in wages.Players trying to sell-Buckley,Roberge,Larsson,Graham and maybe Fletcher.Players needed-CB-CM X2- Deep Lying Playmaker And a Ball Winning Midfielder Winger- (Maybe 2)
Lukas Hejda from Viktoria Plzen is a pretty decent centre back for less than £1 million and £6-10k wages

your a brave ambitious chap taking on us, you keeping at it?

CB - Bastioni/Harold Cummings/Kanneman

CM - Baumgartlinger (lol)/Romero's (Again)/Meli/Zahavi/Andres Roa

Winger - Juan Cazarez/Danillo Asprilla/Msakni

All of those should be fairly cheap(ish)

I've started with Sunderland first season, currently in January and 4th - here's my transfers to give you a little help:

OUT:

Steven Fletcher, AS Monaco - 6m
Liam Bridcutt, Watford - 4.6m
Danny Graham, Sheffield Wednesday - 2.3m
Adam Johnson, Chelsea - 12.5m
Will Buckley, Fulham - 2m
Charis Mavrias, Leeds - Loan
Valentin Roberge, Bournemouth - 1m
Vito Mannone, Sampdoria - 625k

IN:

Timm Klose, Wolfsburg - 6m
Kenneth Vermeer, Feyenoord - 3.5m
Emilio Izaguirre, Celtic - 2.5m
Esteban Granero, Sociedad - 3.4m
Joel Piroe, PSV - 500k
Che Nunnely, Ajax - 550k
Kenny Tete, Ajax - 3.7m (loan back for season)
Davide Campello, unattached - Free

I seriously recommend selling Adam Johnson, if you play Larsson in his position he's just as good and you can make a very tidy amount for Johnson.

Confident in all my signings that have been outstanding so far, with the possible exception of Izaguirre. In particular, a solid keeper in Vermeer for practically nothing, while Timm Klose as a centre back has been one of my top performers. Joel Piroe, by any team's standards, is an incredible young player who gets quite a few first team games at 16 and scores a decent amount of goals for someone so cheap.

If you need any more help or any other questions about my save just let me know :)

the best thing you can do is sell adam johnson take advantage of the interest in him from the big teams at the start of the game chelsea, arsenal,man utd and liverpool all bid his asking price at the start of the game so i negotiated and asked for 35million to try and put them off but chelsea and arsenal both accepted and bid the 35 mill there is money to be had at sunderland with the likes of fletcher sold to everton for 13mill and larsson sold to southampton for 11 mill so can build a pretty decent side i am currently sitting 9th in december which for sunderland is pretty decent and i have just been given an extra 15 mill to spend in january but im holding out to see if i can get jeronimo rulli to sign a contract when he becomes available in january