Steven Herkes

Reaction score
i finished 7th with sunderland and have made most of my summer signings just need 2 more. a keeper and a right back, i have tried for corchia but no luck and all the others on realistic targets are pretty pants, any ideas?

GKer - Marc Andre Ter Stergen from Gladbach, 7-12m for him. Alternative: Rene Adler, most likely available on a free transfer but may have renewed his contract at Leverkusen (or at Hamburg if you have an update), don't bother unless its a free.

RB - Romario from Vitoria, Brazil he'll set you back 1-4m and can be retrained to LB to provide extra defensive cover, will grow into a solid attacking fullback in the future. Alternative: Sime Vrsjasko from Dinamo, a great little talent who'll grow to be the best RB in the world however he may have moved from Dinamo - if so do not pursue your interest in him because he'll set you back quite alot of money. Alternative: Darijo Srna from Shakhtar Donetsk, an old RB who will be approaching 30 by now. He's good going forward and solid at the back but will likely cost you upwards of 8m but can continue to play for 2/3 more years at the top.