markkkkk

Reaction score
Okay so I am currently in the third season of my Sunderland career mode, I have progressed very well and my aim is to qualify for Europe. This is my 1st team and U21 squad.

View attachment 284955

View attachment 284956

As you can see it is a decent team, but I am currently not sure who to buy, I am getting Johannes Geis, after that I will have around 7-8 mil, who should I get (Meunier is my right back and Weiser is a AMR just for the record). If you want to see anything else then just ask.

Another problem is my away tactic, the first is my home (Just because and if you want to edit it) and the second is my away, who knows of a good away tactic for my squad? Thanks

View attachment 284953

View attachment 284952

Bump Please can someone help me I have lost every away match and it is ticking me off!

Much more info needed. Clearer more complete info abt tactics would be a start.

Is that away tactic actually working? Pump ball into box as a whole game instruction seems really odd. About the formation and player roles... All of your centreal players' roles tend to make them move away from their positions which could easily lead gaps during the game. I'd change Lucas Silva to an anchor man or DLP(D) so that he holds his position. That would be a start.

Is that away tactic actually working? Pump ball into box as a whole game instruction seems really odd. About the formation and player roles... All of your centreal players' roles tend to make them move away from their positions which could easily lead gaps during the game. I'd change Lucas Silva to an anchor man or DLP(D) so that he holds his position. That would be a start.

Yea thanks, I'll give that a try.

Last edited:
Am I blind or you sold Connor Wickham? He is **** good youngster in my opinion. Good english player to have.

In my opinion get rid off guidett( or how is he performing?).You need better striker. Look into Sergio Araujo maybe Jese is restless in Madrid, sometimes you can buy him for few milions only, he can play wingers amc and ST.

Also maybe Arthur Masuaku would be good add on if he is not very expensive and suits your team.
Also look into Hirving Lozano. Sometimes around 3 season you can have him for 4-5mil. He will grow very fast and will be your best winger.

Thanks, I didn't sell Wickham is on loan. Sadly, he hasn't progressed very well and I was able to get Lacazette, Immobile, Guidetti and Jovetic for under 10mil combined so he fell down the pecking order, I really want him and Schrijvers to lead the line in the future. I got Jese for 3mil, sold him to Valencia for 23mil, and brought him back the next season for 2mil so I thought that was some neat work. I'll look at your suggestions aswell, except I have managed to acquire Bernard for 2 million so I am not short with wingers and strikers.

So to sum up my FM save until now, have a tactic, finish 5 spots above prediction, loose every away game, loose every game at the start of the season, change tactic and so on. Except now after me being 2nd in the BPL I have lost 5 games in a row and I just cannot string together any decent results, I have around 17-20 shots every game yet cant score, can any kind sole give me some help?

View attachment 280300
My shape is standard and I was going for the WorkTheSpace 'have minimum instructions' tactic. My away tactic hasn't been to bad, hopefully I can get a few more away wins once I get out of this form.