Sunderland agree fee for Fuller

Good target man and agree with stoke selling as Kenwyne jones, carew and Fuller are all really similar

Decent signing, always liked him, think he should be playing more than he does, but if Gyan gets injured, they can't really rely on him for goals, think they could do with another striker possibly

For the record, this wouldn't be a direct replacement for Bent. We're still intending on getting a bigger name striker in the summer, or so I've heard.

Instead of taking Fuller, do you want Jones back? I was informed by many Sunderland fans that his attitude would drop soon after signing him, and it has. The guy is talented, but possibly the laziest person ever.

If Fuller signs, you may see that side to him too. He's strong, skilful and can score goals. But only when he can be ar*ed.

It's the clubs selected charities I feel sorry for. No one has donated more fines than Fuller over the last few seasons, mainly due to turning up late to training and match days.

If he comes your way for £3m it'll be a good deal I think. I'll be sad to see him go, but his knees are giving way and I think only has another season or two at Prem level left in him.