miggo97

Reaction score
sunderlandy.png

Steve Bruce Resigns.
Yesterday it was confirmed that Steve Bruce has quit his position at the club, according BBC sources it is due to health problems. Steve Bruce failed to answer questions from news reporters, Chairman Niall Quinn will be looking for candidates for the vacant job, already bookies have a number of managers in the route for job at the Stadium of Light. Niall Quinn posted a around to the managers he has tried to approach saying we have transfer funds and wage funds to compete with the likes of Tottenham Hotspurs & Everton. Also Niall Quinn will use the money on youth players to improve for the near future, and he will use the money when needed

Sven Goran Erikkson said to News reporters in London 'I would love to move up north to mange Sunderland, they have wonderful set - up and a great bunch of fans'.
10_24409t.jpg

Sven gives thumbs up to Sunderland Job.

bet365header.png

These are the candidates for the vacant job at Sunderland AFC.

Sven Goran Erikkson 5/2
Ray Lewington 12/1
Lawrie Sanchez 15/1
Lee Clark 30/1
Slaven Bilic 50/1

He wasn't mentioned on the list, because he is a unknown manager. Jack Milligton former manager of FC United, Millington has a little bit of experiance after winning the league, and during his time in Manchester his side beat League 2 club Stevenge Borough. He has also been mentioned to take over the managers job after Steve Bruce left. From sources from Sunderlands official website Sven Goran Erikkson wants to become the next manager of Sunderland Athletic.

Next update, maybe a bit later but im goin out for a curry. So it could be tommorow

Please post your thoughts

Thanxs

Great choice of team mate, i'll be following

Nice Opening I hope you get the job loool
you could follow my bremen story

good luck mate will follow this from time to time also good layout

Im following, simply cause you picked the best team in the NE.

also i bet 50 pound on you to get the job

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Im following, simply cause you picked the best team in the NE.

I thought he was managing sunderland not newcastle lol(6)

attachment.php

Experiance NO, Amateur YES
Confirmed Sunderland AFC rejected the recent applications from Sven Goran Eriksson for the vacated job at the stadium of light. And a application of employment from amateur manager Jack Millington, theyve now appointed Millington as manager of Sunderland. We have a copy of the application from Jack Millington:

Dear. Mr Niall Quinn,

Ive recently been contacted by you about the vacant job at Sunderland AFC. I would love the opportunity to manage your club, if i get the job i will certainly aim for trophies at the club. My aim will to be gain a UEFA Europa League place next season.

Regards
Jack Millington

Jack Millington will join Sunderland AFC with immediate effect, already Millington is changing things at SAFC by transfer listing 6 players.

Quote by Sunderand Manager Jack Millington

I aim to clear out someone of my squad to produce a team for the future. And im not afraid to take a step in the transfer market, we are already looking for players.

Last edited:
Ummm... Isn't it just Sunderland, not Sunderland Athletic?

attachment.php

Sunderland announce new kits
Sunderland new kits for the upcoming 2009/2010 season have been announced. They've announced there kit will be made by Kappa, also Sunderland have signed a deal with Wind to be there sponsor for the next three seasons. They've kept there traditional colours, Red & White. These kits have been entered in a new tournament Kit Of The Season only 20 teams have been entered.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Spanish Legend Joins Black Cats
Sunderland AFC have signed Real Madrid legend Raul on a free transfer, Raul was realeased by his beloved Galaticos. He will be on 100,000p/w with a signing on fee of 2.3million, here is a qoute by Raul saying why he joined Sunderland. Steed Malbranque has joined Man City for a undisclosed fee, which is supposed to be worth around the 4million mark, also newly promoted Blackpool have signed Black Cats youngster Martyn Wahgorn for a fee worth 2.8million on a 3year contract

Im glad to have signed for the Black Cats, i hop to become a legend here like i was at Real Madrid. They offered me good money, but i havent joined SAFC for the money but to come here to win trophies

610x.jpg

Raul waves goodbaye to Real Madrid fans, to join Sunderland AFC

Last edited:
LiveScoreHeader.png

Serbian Winger Joins Sunderland AFC
Milos Krasic is the latest signing of Jack Millington he has signed on a four - year deal worth 25million, that transfer has broke Sunderlands all time record of biggest money signing. Krasic signed from former Russian Champions CSKA Moscow, Milos had a fall out with manager Leonid Slutsky. He said to Russian reporters 'im delighted to have joined Sunderland, they have great players like new signing Raul, Darren Bent & I will want to improve the squad ive also got time to improve as im only 24 years old'

2496507985-soccer-uefa-cup-round-32-aston-villa-v-cska-moscow.jpg

Milos in Action for CSKA Moscow

What do you think of my signings

Last edited:
How much did you get Krasic for?

i payed 17.25million but 7.75million over 36months

attachment.php

Pre - Season over for SAFC
Pre - Season is now over for Sunderland AFC, there last game was against Coventry City yeaterday. It ended up in a 1 - 1 draw, with Darren Bent equalising after Jon Stead put The Blues ahead on the 24th minute, here is a list of the result from pre - season:

Helmond Sport 1 - 1 Sunderland AFC
Raul

FC Emmen 0 - 1 Sunderland AFC
Ferdinand

Sparta 0 - 2 Sunderland AFC
Kilgallon, Campbell

Hull 2 - 2 Sunderland
Raul, Richardson

Carlisle 0 - 2 Sunderland AFC
Jones, Campbell

Sunderland 1 - 1 Coventry City
Bent

Last edited:
sunderlandy.png

Transfer Window Closed.
The busy summer transfer window is now closed, until January 1st. Its been a busy Summer for new boss Jack Millington signing Legend Raul on a free transfer. Sunderland made 16million this transfer window by selling players, there biggest sell was Steed Malbranque to Manchester City for a fee of 3.8million. Millington said he would be busy in this summer transfer window and he certainly has.

Ins

Raul - Free - Agent
Manuel Da Costa - 1.2Million - West Ham
Nicolas Burdisso - Free - Agent - Joins 1/9/09
Adrian - Loan 525k - Sporting Lisbon
Anthony Annan - 3.1Million - Rosenborg
Mehmet Ekici - 1.6Million - FC Bayern
Milos Krasic - 25Million - CSKA Moscow
Ismael Aissati - 7.25Million - Ajax

Out

Paulo Da Silva - 2.8Million - FC Bayern
Boudweijn Zenden - 925k - Tottenham
Teemu Taino - 2.2Million - Toulouse
Steed Malbranque - 3.8Million - Man City
Martyn Waghorn - 2.8Million - Blackpool
Andy Reid - 2.5Million - Aston Villa
Marton Fulop - 1Million - AS Saint Ettienne

Good read so far mate.

Some good signings there.

Goood Luucckk!!

Good luck mate, your following my Sunderland story so its only right I follow yours :)

Nice safc.com header btw ;) :p

19million at start aiming for europe & sold loads of players to earn 16million