Good Results, Why didnt u play a non league team, get confidence levels up with a hammering !!

Nice read so far, not too keen on the Font and italic to be honest :D

What do you think of my signings

a tad expensive for Krasic mate, Gatagov is just as good if not better for around 6 million and also a host of other players in Aml for less :D
Raul is getting paid a **** load of money as well, but he is still class...
Make Adrien's loan permanent, becomes class, Mehmet is good as well, nothing special, decent price though :D
Assiati is a classy player, by far your best signing, where you playing him? Amc??

Nice read so far, not too keen on the Font and italic to be honest :D

a tad expensive for Krasic mate, Gatagov is just as good if not better for around 6 million and also a host of other players in Aml for less :D
Raul is getting paid a **** load of money as well, but he is still class...
Make Adrien's loan permanent, becomes class, Mehmet is good as well, nothing special, decent price though :D
Assiati is a classy player, by far your best signing, where you playing him? Amc??

thanks for advice, i signed gatagov for 325k before, im playing aissati aml doing well made some assists already. Im already on about signing adrien permanant.

im also looking at your tactics as im struggling finding a decent tactic to get goals in every match.

thanks for advice, i signed gatagov for 325k before, im playing aissati aml doing well made some assists already. Im already on about signing adrien permanant.

im also looking at your tactics as im struggling finding a decent tactic to get goals in every match.
use this one instead, its more tried and tested than the new one on my sig :D
My Unbeatable Tactic

sunderlandechoheader.png

August Update, Barclays Premier League
Sunderland's august update of the Barclays Premier League is finished doing well, having drew one & lost none. Titus Bramble was given player of the month by manager Jack Millington, Bramble was given the man of the match twice in this months games. New Signing and captain Raul scored his first competitive match for Sunderland AFC.

Stoke City 2 - 3 Sunderland AFC
Aissati, Jones & Ferdinand
M.O.M - Ismael Aissati

Sunderland AFC 3 - 1 Blackpool
Krasic, Raul & Adrien
M.O.M - Raul

Tottenham 0 - 0 Sunderland AFC
M.O.M - Titus Bramble

Sunderland 3 - 0 Crewe Alexandra
Jones (2) & Campbell
M.O.M - Kenwyne Jones
League Cup 2nd Round

Sunderland AFC 1 - 0 Blackburn
Raul
M.O.M - Titus Bramble

augustupdate.png

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Villa boss wins Manager of the Month.
Aston Villa boss Martin O' Neill has won the manager of the month award for august, after winning all three games so far this season, with a great win over Liverpool after winning a thrilling match 4 - 3. Everton boss David Moyes came runner up as his side are lying top of the table at the end of august, his side havent lost a game yet. With new Sunderland Boss Jack Millington came third, people wrote of Millington saying he wasnt good enough to manage in the Premier League, as he's only managed a non - league club. It was a massive step up in football from one o the lowest leagues in the world to the best league in the world.

augustmanagerofthemonth.png

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

attachment.php

Henry Signs for Sunderland
Thierry Henry has joined Sunderland on a 1 year contract, Henry left New York Red Bulls after his contract wasnt renewed. He rejected a move to P.S.G and Lille to back to the Premier League, Thierry said to reporters 'im glad to be back in the Premier League, I think Sunderland is a great team to join as theyve got great players like their captain Raul. I hope i will improve the squad'. Millington is also close to signing Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez from Udinese, he needs to finish his work permit & medical before he can join up with the likes of Thierry Henry & Raul.

Thierry-Henry-Hand-Ball-France-Republic-of-Ir_2386620.jpg

Henry's handball againdt Rep of Ireland

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

attachment.php

Sanchez joins Black Cats
Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez has signed for Sunderland AFC on a 4 year contract. The Chiliean winger will join up with team mates on the 1.01.10 as the summer transfer window is now closed. He's signed for a fee of 7million with a monthly installements of 12million of 42months, Millington said 'Alexis is a great player, thats why the board invested more money into the club for the youngster' at the age of 20 Sanchez has already made 28 caps and 7 goals.

alexis-sanchez.jpg

Alexis Sanchez celebrates scoring for his country

Last edited:
I like the layout, but with the writing it could be easier to read in a different font or just non italic. Personally thats my preference but the rest is looking good so far! Keep it up, and some nice results!

attachment.php

September Update, Barclays Premier League
Not so good month for Sunderland AFC, with just one win against Wigan Athletic. Also the Black Cats lost to Chelsea in the 3rd round of the League Cup, Milos Krasic was awarded this months Sunderland Player of the Month.

Sunderland AFC 1 - 0 Wigan
Raul
M.O.M - Raul

Man Utd 4 - 1 Sunderland AFC
Bramble
M.O.M - Bramble

Chelsea 2 - 0 Sunderland AFC
M.O.M - Craig Gordon
League Cup 3rd Round

Chelsea 3 - 0 Sunderland AFC
M.O.M - Milos Krasic

octoberupdate.png

A very disapointing month for Sunderland AFC, hopefully for them it will be better next month

Last edited:
FourFourTwoHeader.png

Awards of September Announced
The Barclays Premier League awards for the September month are announced. The Player of the Month is awarded to Manchest Citys Carlos Tevez, and for the second time Jerome Boateng has won the Young Players of the Month. Goal of the Month was given to former Denmark striker Peter Lovenkrands after taking on two players and finishing with a powerful strike in the top corner.

Player of the Month
septemberplayerofthemon.png

Young Player of the Month
septemberyoungplayeroft.png

Goal of the Month
septemebergoalofthemont.png

Manager of the Month
septemebermanagerofthem.png

I'm sure you've used the editor here as Sunderland don't get that much money starting normally.

So what? Just let the guy continue with his story instead of picking holes in it. Typical jealous mag!

dependent though, you can get that much at the start by offering Steed Malbranque and Andy Reid for £11 million apeice, you'll get £7-12 miilion each

you do get that amount of money in the summer update premierleague clubs have more money

By The Way The Long Name for SAFC is sunderland amature football club but they dont use amature football club becoause there not amature