Sunderland bottom in January players?

walters7

Reaction score
So I just took over Sunderland In my first season, was with Leicester for 5 months fancied a prem challenge! So yeh I need a couple players e.g striker,centre mid and centre back bought in yannis tafer but I need a guy who can get goals now any ideas guys????

Whats your Budget as it is hard to reccomend who ou can buy if you dont tell us how much you have to spend.
Frazier Campbell was a goal machine for me in the prem with West Ham 20 goals in as many games.
Jay Rodriguez would be a bad addition or Moussa Sow.
CM Christian Eriksen is a great creative midfielder.
Kara from Tromoso(sp) is a great defensive midfielder and can be played as a CB
Vertonghen is a great CB.

I've got 11 mil left mate, yeh campbell's injured for 2 months they have been playing bentner up on his own he's scored 5 sent him bak to arsenal as i can't stand him in real life!!

Last edited:
Well Kara from Tromoso is cheap tho you ma have trouble getting a work permit.Have you check the free tarnsfer market loan list and transfer list alot of bargins can be found there.**** Tevez might even join on the cheap.

wilfried from vitesse is great for goals,he has a 2.5 get out clause as well and labyad from psv would do a job in the middle of the park and certainly one for the future!!

Wilfreid, Kadlec,L. Traore and darwin quintero are goal machines. Christian benitez also but he proberly would be interested :(

for strikers, read my new LOOPHOLE IN THE SUCCESS OF STRIKERS thread. although you may not want to change your tactics, give it a try

Already seen I'm eman very nice simple yet very effective!