unkownha

Reaction score
playing as sunderland first season and need to sign a right back and a centre mid only got ?5 million, any cheap bargains i could take advantage of?
Thanks

RB...Anthony Rev Free, M.Lowton ?3m. CM...A.Ekdal ?2.5m F.Zuculini Free S.Darder ?950k M.Diarra free

Stefan Strandberg for CB. An excellent option. Signed him for around 400K, and now in the 3rd season, I'm getting bids of around 15 Million for him.. Or you could try Rever, if you can get a work permit for him. He's pretty brilliant.

K.Honda 1.6 mil (superstar)
Trippier or Naughton for RB
Revillere is good for 2 years dont let his age fool you.

Steven Defour from Porto is a very good cdm/cm can pick him up for around 3 mil, Naughton is a very good RB as well

I brought Honda and Diame in.. Both quality. Finished 6th in my first season. Fletcher was leagues top scorer. 30 games into 2nd season I am 4th and unbeaten in 20 games! Cant believe it.

*EDIT* Diame release clause of ?3.5m

Diame is top class for only 3.5m, Honda is always cheap. He won't give instant impact but Pugliese at Atalanta is amazing once developed and only 650k compensation.

For RB it's a bit trickier as the best ones are generally very expensive, there's plenty of cheap LBs so maybe you could get one of those and re train him for RB?

Out of RBs I'd say Eric Dier is probably your best bet on the cheap, he's natural at CB but accomplished at RB and DM and would provide great cover

For LBs you can retrain, if you want a purely defensive one Jonathan Silva from Estudiantes in Argentina is top class and only around 3 or 4 mill, Federico Alvarez is a bit more attacking but cheaper at only 2 to 3 mill from Belgrano in Argentina and if you can stretch you budget then Nicola Murru from Cagliari in Italy can play both RB and LB very well, shoudl cost around 8mill at the start and is a great young option

Hope that helps