Reaction score
In my current save I'm playing as Sunderland and I'm currently in the 12/13 season. I've managed two straight seasons in the top four (including an improbable last-day championship last season). My goal is to maintain this success and begin to compete more seriously in the Champions League. Money is a bit tight but come the January transfer window I believe I'll have around 20mil pounds to spend on a keeper to upgrade from Craig Gordon.

I'm writing up this thread not to ask "who's a good keeper?" but to get recommendations on a keeper who is class but whom I haven't tried in the past. I'm looking for something new out of a position which typically bores me. In the past I've played the likes of Akinfeev (three or four times), Asenjo, Lloris, Adler, and Amelia.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a keeper around the 20mil mark who would do a solid job for me and serve as a nice change of pace?

Have a look at Silivu Lung Jr, if playes regularly, he turns into a good keeper, get a scout report.

Luis Guilherme (very good young prospect)

maybe try a. areola, joe hart, g.ochoa, alex smithies, matec delac :)