Reaction score
hi guys, anyone have any ideas of a good attacking left midfielder i can get for £2m. 2.5 max. young or experienced but someone that will fit in and i can use straight away. thanks

My first season for sunderland i bought Ruben Yttergard Jensen for £875k and he played really well , wasnt going to put him in the first team but due to injuries he got a good few games and impressed

i'll give him a try, i have buananotte to play there if i cant get someone decent but i'd prefer him to play cam. i had richardson but the board accepted an offer for him:(

Tsvetomir Todorov. I've got him in 2011 + he is world class, bought him for 3.5m in 2010, i'm sure earlier in game you could get him cheaper.

From 'Ascoli' btw :)

dan aquino should get him 4 £2.5m can play upfront and goes on to be world class
dead cert i buy him every game he will do the biz i guarentee it

I have Daniel Aquino too, he is world class, described as 'Wonderkid' with attributes to rival any striker in the game and he is only 21 (2011)! Plus he can play AML and should do your team great!

I'd Recommend Zonnerfield ! I know its off topic but what tactic would work best for me if im sunderland ? i want to be attacking as kenwyne and cisse are scoring most chances they get. im useing 5-4-1 because when i play away the counter isnt working too good Any idea's ?