Steve P

Reaction score
Playing as Sunderland using update v7 can anyone suggest a good tactic as i cant seem to find one to suit? Keep getting played off the pitch dont matter who i play:mad:

Well Sunderland have a poor side, have you signed anyone?

Feghouli,Henrique, teams not that bad in update but played with worse teams and done ok but since update installed cant buy a win got thrashed by Notts Forest in cup 3-0 was using 433 Barcelona but have tried various games using different tactics but nowt works

Constantly changing tactics wont help. Find one to suit the players you have and stick to it.

Like i say tried different ones but all with same results getting ****** off, stick with a tactic hoping team will gell then they all lose faith in my ability morale drops, get critisied for not changing tactics????

use jp's guardiola tactics. i finished 7th in the 1st season before my game crashed =/

no, but i did snap up henrique, pape diakhate, royston drenthe, gabriel obertan, artem milevskyi (some were bought in mid season), and got rid of some dead wood of cuz :p the current defense sucks, you will need a right back as well and i highly recommend srna

Thanks i will give it a try and see how it goes Ive bought Henrique in other games good player

deadwood like darren bent and paulo da silva generates 14m and 7m respectively :p