Reaction score
Introduction
Hello everyone im hoping fingers crossed this will be my last FM13 save i know i said my Blackburn one would be but i was having a problem with my game and i was unable to load up or start new games on FM so i made a thread asking for help and i tried a few of the tips and no luck but then some kind person said try unistalling then reinstalling the game so i did... and it worked but unfortunately lost my saves so i have to start again and wanted to start a new story so here i am with Sunderland hope you enjoy and
Thank you

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
View attachment 465631
Sunderland story

Key Players

John O'Shea

View attachment 465629

True leader and our captain will be a key member at the back and has a load of experience.

Emanuele Giaccherini

View attachment 465628

This man looks class very creative and looks like our replacement for Sessegnon.

Fabio Borini

View attachment 465627

This all for this first update but this was mainly just to introduce the story and next update is pre season and transfers.

Thanks for reading please like and comment :D

Good start mate. Will be a good challenge as there are so many new players in the squad!

Transfers & Pre-Season
View attachment 465267

Transfers in

Alen Halilovic - ? 2.5m
Neal Maupay - ? 2.5m

Spent: ? 5m

Transfers out

Steven Fletcher - ? 14.5m to Newcastle
Ji-Dong Won - ? 2.8m to Stoke
+ a few loans

Received: ? 17.3m

Summary
So in all im pretty happy managing to bring in some young talent but i didnt really want to sell Steven to our rivals but it was a offer i couldn't refuse and Jermain should be just as good if not better so yeah lets see how pre-season went.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Results

View attachment 465256
Goalscorer: Connor Wickham (12)

View attachment 465255
Goalscorers: Fabio Borini (53), Adam Johnson (55)

View attachment 465254
Goalscorers: Andrea Dossena (15), Emanuele Giaccherini (17)

View attachment 465253
Goalscorer: John O'Shea (34)

---------------------------------------------------

Overall a pretty good pre-season lets hope we can carry our form into the season.

View attachment 465252

View attachment 465251

Defoe joins the black cats
View attachment 465250
Today Sunderland manager Keith Kong confirmed the signing of former Portsmouth and Tottenham striker and England international Jermain Defoe. Kong said that he is delighted with his new signing and hopes he can continue scoring goals like he always has. Defoe joins the black cats in a deal thought to be around ?7.5 million pounds and will go straight into the squad for there first Premier League game of the season against there fierce rivals Newcastle.

August
View attachment 465221
Only the two league games but a Capital One cup game vs Huddersfield aswell.

View attachment 465220
Goalscorers: Andrea Dossena (8), Jermain Defoe (47), Carlos Cuellar (53)

View attachment 465219
Goalscorer: Jermain Defoe (64)

Capital One Cup2nd Round

View attachment 465218
Goalscorers: Jozy Altidore (21), Jermain Defoe (61,73,89)

So in this cup game i decided to play a weakened side with players such as Giaccherini rested, Defoe, Johnson, O'Shea etc and that nearly back fired as Huddersfield went 1 up through Stead then once i equalised they went 2-1 up later on so i brought on Defoe in the 57th minute and well he got a 30 minute hat-trick.
LIKE A BOSS !

--------------------------
Player Of The Month

Jermain Defoe
View attachment 465217
Had to be him getting 5 goals in his first 3 games for the club is class my gamble has paid off but really he isnt a gamble is he?
----------------------------

Really sorry started September and forgot to get august table so sorry no table but i can say we were 5th after our first two games and have Manchester United in the 3rd round of the capital one cup
bring it on !

View attachment 465216

Nice start, Defoe looks like an inspired signing!

cheers yeah he has been great just hope he can continue because i love him as a player and had the pleasure of seeing him play a season for my beloved pompey and thanks for following

Sorry about no updates had trouble again trying to load up saves and it coming up with a crash dump try but might be tough to get one out tonight

Sorry everyone i cant load this save up so this story is going to have to end which im really annoyed about every time i go to load it, a crash dump appears and i think its done in i know this is a early end but i think im gonna have to end this i know not many people follow my stories but i like doing them so would anyone like to see another story or should i stop ?? thanks

Sorry everyone i cant load this save up so this story is going to have to end which im really annoyed about every time i go to load it, a crash dump appears and i think its done in i know this is a early end but i think im gonna have to end this i know not many people follow my stories but i like doing them so would anyone like to see another story or should i stop ?? thanks
Its not that people arent following its just you need to stick with a team, you seem to get a lot of crash dumps, may be a good idea to fix that before starting another story, I dont mind any types of stories or teams just like it when people get commited and play long term saves like Stonecold and W4NKER, Will follow whoever you are next. Maybe Bournemouth?

Its not that people arent following its just you need to stick with a team, you seem to get a lot of crash dumps, may be a good idea to fix that before starting another story, I dont mind any types of stories or teams just like it when people get commited and play long term saves like Stonecold and W4NKER, Will follow whoever you are next. Maybe Bournemouth?

its been recently tho it keeps happening somedays it'll work some it wont i tried loading it twice early and didnt work loaded about 3 minutes ago and it worked so do you know anything to do or shall i just keep doing this story and upload when it is working and btw im not lying about these crash dumps i'll take a screenie next time i get one

its been recently tho it keeps happening somedays it'll work some it wont i tried loading it twice early and didnt work loaded about 3 minutes ago and it worked so do you know anything to do or shall i just keep doing this story and upload when it is working and btw im not lying about these crash dumps i'll take a screenie next time i get one
I didnt think you were had it happen enough times on my own saves, have a rolling weekly save with Limerick because im worried about it getting buggered!

I didnt think you were had it happen enough times on my own saves, have a rolling weekly save with Limerick because im worried about it getting buggered!

im hoping to get a upload out today if it don't happen again, fingers crossed

If you do start afresh you should be 1860. It's only fair

Really sorry everyone im gonna stop this story as well these crash dumps are annoying me thought i try again today and see if it work and it didnt, really sorry for such a short end