Speedylad123

Reaction score
Managed to finish 9th with Sunderland last season now going into my second i need to make some signings to progress further... the team just isnt good enough tbh.

I play a standard 4-4-2 and have 22 million to spend so looking to bring in 3-4 good solid players.

preferably a RB,
a CB (brown and o'shea retired)
RM/LM (not AMR/AML),
A CM (Yann M'villa gone back to club)
STR (false 9 but doesn't matter as long as he bags goals)

CB: try too loan Joe Gomez at liverpool. Take a look at reidewald at ajax. Look at the 3 teams that are moving down. they can have some good and cheep players that wantes to get away.
Emmanuel Mammana, Michael Keane, Calum Chambers(loan), Ben Gibson.

RB: Stojanovic, Borja san Emertino, Sam Byram

RM: Andrea Zivokic, Sisto

CM: Lewis Cook, Bernard Mensah, Hyndman(fulham)

St: Zach Clough, James Wilson (loan)

I would add on to some of Cryus' recommendations.

RM: Demarai Grey has a 7 mil min transfer if it's still there. He is premier league quality, and has re-sellable value. Andros Townsend usually gets overlooked in Tottenham (based on 16.2) and can be bought at a very cheap price.

LM: Try Denis Cheryshev (loan/buy). He can be a mainstay for a while, as long as he doesn't decide to be a little %#@$%# and demand to leave. I got him on a free transfer and sold him at 26 mil pounds 1.5 seasons later.

CM: Lucas Romero is a classic cheappie. Sven Bender if you need a defensive CM.

ST: I endorse Zach Clough, very prolific striker at EPL level. If you are not the must have best player type, he's available at 5-6 mil pounds usually.

CB- E.Munoz, Jeffrey Bruma, Balanta

RB- Michael Keane, Gino Peruzzi

Winger- Marc Albrighton, Pablo Sarabia

CM- Marcelo Meli, Thomas Carroll,Adrian Cubas

RB: Sam Byram
CB: Enzo Roco
RM/LM: Nathan Dyer
CM: Will Hughes/Amartey/Gas Gil Romero/Nedelceanu
STR: Wilson (loan from Utd)/Divock (loan from LFC)/Andrei Ivan