Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Sunderland set to land £3m Baird

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sunderland are expected to complete the £3m capture of Southampton's Northern Ireland international defender Chris Baird.

More...

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Splashing out again. They definately have the players to stay up and maybe a high mid-table finish.

Reaction score
top 15 def. though they wasted 1m or so on Russell Anderson

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Russel is a great defender, i'd swap russel for any one of our dc's in a heartbeat (cept mick and o'dea obv)

Reaction score
dont think sunderland will do as well as u guys think tbh. although it may just be because im a newcastle fan :p lol

Reaction score
i think theyll do well but not as good as reading did this year. around 12/13th i think

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope they crash and burn like usual. :)

Reaction score
yeah would be mint if they have forked out all this cash, then beat there own record for lowest point total

The trequartista
Reaction score
I reckon the Rams could give them a run for their money for lowest points record, we haven't made any great signings ourselves.

Reaction score
I cant really see Sunderland going back down this year, i see them probably just above relagation. Wigan for me are favourites to go down, maybe Derby too.