Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVillan

Reaction score
sunderland-football-club.png

Team name: Sunderland A.F.C.
Nickname(s): The Black Cats
Year Founded: 1879
Stadium Details: The Stadium Of Light; Tyne-side.
Chairman: Niall Quinn.
Current Manager: Zinedine Zidane

Key Striker: Darren Bent

pg-50-Bent-PA_231563t.jpg

The formidable pace and power; of Darren Bent is sure to scare the oppositions defences and this will surely be a key player under Zidane's regime. Let's see how he uses the prolific forward.

Key Midfielder: Lee Cattermole

0,,10281~6899169,00.jpg

Lee Cattermole; the man who is always up for a challenge, the english central midfielder is always up for a tough scrap and I'm pretty sure this guy will be a key part in the Frenchmans plans.

Key Defender: Michael Turner

michael-turner-750608584.jpg

The big centre back, signed in from Hull at the start of the season. What more do you want from a centre half, big, strong, scores goals from corners and with some decent delivery I think this guy will get a few more this year.
BREAKING NEWS!

Sky Sports News has just learnt that Sunderland have just announced they're new manager for Steve Bruce who left the club because he got drunk and mooned Niall Quinn's wife. They're new manager is none other than French and Footballing Legend Zinedine Zidane. They frenchman has released a statement through zinedinezidane.com. The message readed as follows:

"The speculation and rumours were for once; correct. Sunderland have signed me on a three year deal making me Manager of Sunderland FC. I have been wanting to come into management for years now and when the opportunity presented itself, they're was no way I was going to decline. I look forward to hooking up with the coaching staff and the players. I know a lot about the club, I have admired them for a long time now and I think I am the right man to take them to the top of the English Premier League."

zidane-hat.jpg

-- Pictured Above, Zidane In The Airport With His Son.

If the players do not play well. They get 1 thing - Headbutt simple.

Good Luck mate, although I personally resent that team.

Cheers and Yeah, I agree about the head-****. If I get fired, I'm going to make him Nut every player and the Chairman :p
Any ideas for signings before the season?
Also, I will still be running my WBA story.

Get Verratti, the man for the future. Try Buonanotte, nice attacking midfielder and Roberto Soldado, absolute gaol machine

Get Verratti, the man for the future. Try Buonanotte, nice attacking midfielder and Roberto Soldado, absolute gaol machine

Okay man, thanks for the advice. I'll look into it, also I need a good rightback to kick bardsley out the team, any suggestions?

Good luck. You should look into how to use semicolons, though :D

Okay man, thanks for the advice. I'll look into it, also I need a good rightback to kick bardsley out the team, any suggestions?

Diego Renan, great one for the future.

around that! He has a release clause. You could use monthly installments though

around that! He has a release clause. You could use monthly installments though

12.5 Million!! I'm not sure I can afford to spend all my money on one player, I may just loan a right back and strengthen other areas of the team first and in January get a proper right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.