Mikkyk

Reaction score
I have gone huge problems with my Strikers.
Problem 1: Man Utd want £15m+ for Welbeck so i can't get him unless anyone else has got him cheaper end of 1st season.
Then there's Bent who wants to leave but nobody wants him, he's requested a transfer as has Lukaku after 6 months!
And Gyan has a broken foot and Campbell a broken leg.
I've tried signing Delfounso but he's not interested, neither is Owen and Livaja isn't coming for another Delfouneso.

Anyone to sign for around £5m or how to talk Bent/Lukaku into staying?

Get Vaclav Kadlec for around £1m- bought him as back up for my Arsenal side and he's scored 18 in 20. Utter beast of a player.

Dude don't even look to far. Milan Baros. You can get him for 4 million euros. Like 3.5 million pounds. I bought at Lyon to cover up Lisandro and he has turned into probably the top 5 strikers in the world. The crazy thing is that his attributes don't look mazing but when you play him, the guy bags hat tricks like he was on steroids.

interested

I have gone huge problems with my Strikers.
Problem 1: Man Utd want £15m+ for Welbeck so i can't get him unless anyone else has got him cheaper end of 1st season.
Then there's Bent who wants to leave but nobody wants him, he's requested a transfer as has Lukaku after 6 months!
And Gyan has a broken foot and Campbell a broken leg.
I've tried signing Delfounso but he's not interested, neither is Owen and Livaja isn't coming for another Delfouneso.

Anyone to sign for around £5m or how to talk Bent/Lukaku into staying?

i am a good striker but have no club. If u can invite me for trials i will be happy.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

still waiting 4 feedback

Leigh Griffiths. Bought him for 275k and got me 15+ goals in the 1st season.