Sunderland Success Stories

Grixy

Reaction score
As you can guess im a mackem and just thought id do my first post on my first love.

Id like to hear what people have managed with the great team, lol , i know we aint the best so no snidey remarks lol.

Tactics, players and more importantly league positions.

Im in my 4th season and i have been placed 7th, 5th, and most recently 2nd by one point !!!!

Im happy to show screenies but dont know how to do it so that advice would be gratefully received.

Ill show you my team when i know how to do the screenies. I have made some decent singings as im using the 9.4 update and ellis short is canny rich.

I hope this gets a good response as im new to this but i love the game and the crack seems mint as well.

Oh and by the way i predict SAFC will finish 9th this season, optimism is my forte !!!XD

Last edited:
highest ive got them is 2nd in the league and won the uefa cup , until the save went funny so i started again last nite , will try and go for 1st , may take a while though.

i think we are going to finish 7th got a good feeling bout bruce , hes getting rid of the terrible keane signings and bringing in some very good players , think campbell will do well for us this season with jones .

I never play as Sunderland as i get frustrated, and i play the team i want which does not include Whitehead but he is decent on the game so i suffer. And i can never bring myself to drop Nyron are Bardo i love them too much :p

Just got the job in March 2012 and they were 18th and managed to get them to 16th and won league cup final 3-2 vs. Chelsea and then beat Liverpool 2-1. First full season next year, hoping for Europe again! ( Got into Europa League for winning Carling :) )

just wondering but when anyone plays as sunderland do the ever get many goals of of Kenwyne most ive got is about 15 which isnt bad but could be better

Kenwyne Jones

Just a little reply i managed 20 goals from the big man. Put him on challenge keeper and have a decent corner taker and he gets goals like that but still puts them in open play too.

its xenon glass. part of the deluxe range. just change background to vista. its spot on

Just a little reply i managed 20 goals from the big man. Put him on challenge keeper and have a decent corner taker and he gets goals like that but still puts them in open play too.

will have to give that a try thanks make

Areet mate am gona start sunderland now but any tips on who i should sign in me first season a just find it anoying the fact we only get under 10 million to spend.

This is my best Sunderland save . Going into my 6th season , finsihed 6th 3rd 2nd 1st 1st. before the save went pear shaped , only have the screenshot of my team left.

Areet mate am gona start sunderland now but any tips on who i should sign in me first season a just find it anoying the fact we only get under 10 million to spend.

What patch are you using mate ?

Im on the 9.4 update and i got 20mil

If you want some advice for signings it depends on the tactics you will be using.

Let me know and ill check it out but transfer market will be your best bet. Sell Malbranque and Reid they are *****, or at least they are for me. you can raise another 7 mil that way.

i am a bury fan and ive got bury from league 2 up to the championship and i am currently 4th in the championship with a few games left