nice guide pal. esp staff overview

you ever tried retraining j henderson to amr? started it on a couple of liverpool saves and he scored loads, never seen it through though

nice guide pal. esp staff overview

you ever tried retraining j henderson to amr? started it on a couple of liverpool saves and he scored loads, never seen it through though

I had him as a right winger on my Wolves save, played well but he was always better in the middle for me.

Well I started with Sunderland. Found really good tactic 4-2-3-1

DL(FB Auto) - Cheick M'Bengue
DC - Sebastian Bassong
DC - John Mensah
DR(FB Auto) - Marcos Angeleri

MC(CM Support) Sulley Muntari
MC(CM Defend) Lee Cattermole

AML(Wing Support) Simon Vukcevic
AMC(Att Mid Attack) Sessegnon
AMR(Wing Support) Jordan Henderson

ST(Poacher) Asamoah Gyan

Signed: Vukcevic, M'Bengue, Federico Carraro, Bassong, Christian Benitez.. and waiting for Jordan Spence next transfer window.

My team is incredibly good on counter. 10 games - 6 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses so far including 3-1 against Arsenal at home, and 2-2 away against Man City.

Have any of you experienced Frazier Campbell being a CRAZY impact sub? Play him from the start and he is useless, but stick him on after 70 minutes and he rips apart defenses and scores 80% of the time.

Have any of you experienced Frazier Campbell being a CRAZY impact sub? Play him from the start and he is useless, but stick him on after 70 minutes and he rips apart defenses and scores 80% of the time.

yh i found that i start with 4-2-3-1 gyan up front on his own then i switch to 4-4-2 and bring him on he's amazing

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

BTW ed great guide

What should the rolls of the two strikers & the two central defenders be?

Anyone played far with this club? Just finished my first season with them. Wondering what lies ahead...