Status
Not open for further replies.

josharsenal

Banned
Reaction score
036ac62957144df982ace0a153d732e4.0.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck, lets hope you can do what max did. :)

Wait a minute, you said you were going to do a new story, I thought you meant a new team. What's the point of this? You should of just restarted on the other thread..

Good luck.

46ab51943b6b4a41a4df5232bee4f5bc.0.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Updates in about half an hour

Good luck.I won't follow but I will check on how you're doing every once in a while.

Sunderland Sign Chretien!

Sunderland boss Joshua Floyd has signed right-back Michael Chretien for £ 7,000,000 although the deal may rise to 12 million pound over the next 12 months. Floyd who was desperate to sign a right-back said "I was interested in a right-back but I never thought I would have got Michael he will bring experience and quality."

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Beckham Has Agreed Terms With Sunderland!

David Beckham has agreed a pre-contract deal with Sunderland.He is rumored to be on 74k a week 1k less than he was requesting. He will sign on the 1st of January 2010. Manager Joshua Floyd said "I saw that David was out of contract soon and thought ill put a offer in for him he was requesting 75k a week but i offered him 74k a week and he accepted and I cant wait to see him bending free kicks again in the Premier League."

12 million for Chrieten!

Blummin' 'eck

Pre Season Update

Sunderland vs Fc Nantes: 0-0 draw kenwyne should have had a hat trick at least did not convert chances

Sunderland vs Dag&Red: 1-1 Reid with a penalty and there goal was a looping header over fulop terrible result.

Sunderland vs Newry: 5-0 win goals from Bent(2),Chretien,Ferdinand and Malbranque good performance from the lads especially Darren Bent

Sunderland vs Cruesaders: 4-0 win good performance goals from Bent(2),Richardson,Campbell.

Sunderland vs Portadown: 2-0 win goals from Bent and Campbell should have been 3 but a win is a win.

Sunderland vs Linfield: 4-1 win goals from Reid(2),Bent and Campbell. Good attacking display wish we wouldn't have concede though

Pre season

Player of pre season Darren Bent showed fantastic goal scoring ability by scoring 6 goals in as many games

i did a sunderalnd game and won the prem in 4th season... milevskyi is a definate buy, he got golden boot twice and is absolutly imense...also thiago neves and gago did well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.