Sunderland v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Sunderland and Chelsea in the Premier League.

More...

I think we may get a 1-0 win, im feeling quite confident , with Cattermole and Cana in midfield weve got that added steel that was missing last year , plus the Jones and Bent partnership looked very promising on saturday

i agree with the steel in MF. However i would take a point and I cant see us getting more than that. Im hopeful more than confident. If we get Mensah I can see us doing really well this season but our defence is still a bit shaky so ill go 1-1 tonight.

Yeah mensah would be a good signing , shame we didnt get him in time and its a shame da silvas not match fit either.

I fancy the boys from the Stadium of ***** to get a result tonight.

I fancy the boys from the Stadium of ***** to get a result tonight.

LOL

I have a feeling Cana & Cattermole will bully our midfield & won't let us play, im going for a 2-2 draw, Drogs last minute equilizer

i think sunderland might struggle now that steed Malbranque is injured.

i think sunderland might struggle now that steed Malbranque is injured.

Steed is quality but young Jordan Henderson has been very impressive pre season and is a more then able stand in

Steed is quality but young Jordan Henderson has been very impressive pre season and is a more then able stand in

yh hopefully.

i was abit shocked that he was injured tho.

yeah i wasnt too optamistic when it was reported on sky sports news that steed and richardson were doubts , least kierans playing though. I think Cana will have a blinder of a game tonight this is his sort of game to get stuck in

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

1-0 :) get in!! blow the whistle now! lol

lol, listening to it on the radio it sounds like Cana is having an amazing game

i hope u lads win tonight **** arsenal r winning wat a flukey goal

i hope we win tonight as well , ipswich 0 - 0 palace , Roy who sorry ? lol

Back