Sunderland v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
See how that dc guy goes on every thread trying to start up an argument, what a mug

Last edited:
av that u dirty northen monkeys hahahaha

idiot

its just a expression i luv northen people like rooney and gerrard lol

An expression. what kind of inbred morons use that expression,

lol i didnt reaslie the second world war was just between london and germany tbh mate

well said. cjackson11 you're an idiot.

See how that dc guy goes on every thread trying to start up an argument, what a mug

what the ****. cjackson started the argument by insulting the whole of the north.

toned down the swearing now i've realised the good for nothing idiot has been banned. if your stupid enough to insult the north when the majority\all of the mods on this forum come from the north (i think) you deserve to be banned.

Last edited:
yeah but he will only create another account though:(

Nah, if you look on some of the other threads in here recently that dc just comes on and makes a litle witty comment to try & start something up.
And what that cjackson guy said was an expression, if you have seen films such as lock stock or ****** then you would know its used alot as an expression.
he did go over the top with the swearing tho lol

yer maybe abit over the top with the swearing but its just hes opinion its a website were people say what they want. mayb he feels the need to swear lol haha.

Back