Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 Signings that chelsea need to make.

Cesc Fabregas- As good as lamps and lot younger spanish is well and can link up with EL NINO money might be a lot but say if we offer lke 80 milcant reject

Romelu Lukuka- Chelsea need to sign a young striker to replace dider drog, Just the man we need.

Cesc Fabregas- As good as lamps and lot younger spanish is well and can link up with EL NINO money might be a lot but say if we offer lke 80 milcant reject

Romelu Lukuka- Chelsea need to sign a young striker to replace dider drog, Just the man we need.

Yer, silly money for players wont be happening for much longer, Fifa Financal fair play rules kick in in the summer so an £80million for fabregas will never happen + he will only go to barca if he leaves arsenal

I really can't imagine Fabregas moving to Chelsea. But then again, this transfer window has shown anything can happen.

Some of the stuff you're coming out with! Are you serious???!!!

Chelsea are playing well today. Now Torres has joined, all the attacking players look brilliant, and want their places, rather than just player sub-standard and not turning up without competition. Brilliant game!

Some of the stuff you're coming out with! Are you serious???!!!
Its chelsea

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Fight fight fight fight fight fight!

Bosingwa you stubborn litte arsehole.

4-2 Chelsea, Nicholas Anelka, player of the day for me! Great game for him, truly deserved it

4-2 Chelsea. Anelka scores.

Well deserved goal for him, he's been absolutely world class tonight.

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

First of all i want to say thank you to Sunderland for taking part in what was a sensational game of football tonight. Just end to end stuff full pace and its the reason the PL is the best in the world.

******* GET IN!!!!! sensational victory from the lads, only the 2nd side to beat them on their own pad. The signing of Nando and Luiz has really give the lads that bit more confidence and a kick up the ****. Nico Anelka today was absolutely world class, best game in a Chelsea shirt yet without a dout. Only one player for me was poor today and that was Drogba, i just wish we signed a top striker to rival him.....Oh wait we did haha.

Terrys goal was magnificent and the mans techniqe dosnt get praised enough in my opinion. Lampard looked back to his near best again and could have had a hatfull of goals if it wasnt for Gordon.

The Chelsea of old and when i say old i mean 5-6 months ago look like they are back in action and with more ammunition.

HAAHAA Hello CL.
Was torres in stands today?
But anyway i still think we need to play 5-3-2
Cech
Bosingwa Luiz Terry Ivanovic Ashley Cole
Ramires Lampard Essien
Torres Ane;kea

HAAHAA Hello CL.
Was torres in stands today?
But anyway i still think we need to play 5-3-2
Cech
Bosingwa Luiz Terry Ivanovic Ashley Cole
Ramires Lampard Essien
Torres Ane;kea

Nah Torres was in London today mate. We wont play 5 at the back mate. We will either stick with what we are playing or switch to a 4-4-2 diamond.

Great game, thought Chelsea would be staggered when they went down, got motion with Lamp's spot kick and good game. Shame to see the Black Cats lose a very winnable game.

Ramires, you must be daft if you see Fabregas in a Blue Kit