Fletch98

Reaction score
He was an amzing prospect on FM08 and I want to see if he improves in the future as he's not a good on this one.

He's not on the game, I don't think. There were rumours he was made up also, although, I honestly can't remember lol.

He wasn't a real player. He came about in CM 03/04 and remained 16 for the next 3 versions of the game before being taken out of it. He wasn't real..

Oh thanks but I still like to see him in the future
He is on the game I would show you but I can't figure out how to screenshot.

Last edited:
He was an amzing prospect on FM08 and I want to see if he improves in the future as he's not a good on this one.

He was on CM 03/04, too and he's isn't real.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Oh thanks but I still like to see him in the future

Well you can't lol, he doesn't exist :)

He was on CM 03/04, too and he's isn't real.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Well you can't lol, he doesn't exist :)

No I mean how he turns out in the future on FM11 sorry

He is in this version of the game if you load the correct nation's. He is pretty poor. Couldn't possibly comment on the real or fake comments though.

How come on 06 he was a beast (For me as Chelsea 31 goals in 28 apps) and all of a sudden on last 2 FM he's been poor. Iused to sign him always on 06 and 07 until 08 when he wasn't on it and they brought him back last game.