CardozoThePro

Reaction score
attachment.php

Van Gaal suddenly departs for Madrid
louis-van-gaal21.jpg

Louis Van Gaal announces a shock move to Athletico Madrid

Earlier today it was announced the Louis Van Gaal was set to move to Spanish side Athletico Madrid

This sudden move was set to leave Bayern Munich manager less until 2 weeks before the new season because of legal obligations. But within 2 hours of the Dutchmans departure for Madrid, Bayerns director Franz Beckenbauer unveiled the clubs newest manager in a certain Davor Šuker. Many people laughed at the speculation of Mr Šuker being able to manage such a high profile club. But Beckenbauer stated that the former Croatian internation has the boards full backing. He also stated that the new manager will have £45 million to play with as the club look to win the Bundesliga and gain a respectable finish in the Champions League.

Davor_%C5%A0uker_300x450px.jpg

Is Bayerns new manager Davor Suker up to challenge?

Franz Beckenbauer has refused to state how he managed to sign Mr Šuker with the clubs legal issues. But he did have this to say
''All of the clubs previous legal issues have been resolved meaning the club can know begin its new era.''
What was meant by this is still not 100% confirmed but lets hope it means that we will be seeing some more of the football we used to get from the biggest club in Germany.

--------

Foot Note: This is my first and last FM2010 story i will be posting on this website. so expect more when FM2011 comes out. Also any criticism is greatly received. Thanks.

Edited: Made a mistake with starting budget. Appears i have an extra 15million to spend.

Last edited:
One of my favorite strikers ever, he was a beast in 98 ;) good luck with this lad !

attachment.php

Painful pre-season for Bayern

Philipp_Lahm_look.jpg

Philipp Lham one of 3 key players who was injured during the pre-season

3 more of the clubs key players are added onto the treatment list

After a month at the club it appears that Davor is facing his first real challenge of coping with a injury crisis. With Frank Ribery, Phillipp Lahm and Danijel Pranjic have joined Arjen Robben and Martin Demichelis on the injury list. This means that the club is left with it's upcoming stars to cover.
Apart from the injurys the board appear pleased with the overall performance of the club in pre-season. It did however take the team 2 or 3 games to get going but once they did they were untouchable apart from a 30min spell against inverness.

PreSeason.png

The clubs pre-season results.

Player of the month

aberdeen1402G3_468x336.jpg

Hamit Altintop celebrates his second goal against inverness

Hamit Altintop was handed the award after he took over the difficult job of replacing Ribery and he did this in some style. After his 4 starts he picked up 5 goals, 4 assists and 1motm. In second place came 19 year old Thomas Muller after he picked up 3 goals, 4 assists and 1motm in his 6 starts.
Manager Davor Suker has said that in light of recent performances Hamit Altintop will most likely be the clubs starting right winger. Ribery is rumoured to be making his return to the first team against Hannover which is Bayerns first league game of the season.

----------

Hey guys once i get into the season i will do more in depth match analysis and that.
Expect July 31 - September 31 later today.
Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:52 PM ----------

attachment.php

Adventurous August

As the new Bundesliga season commenced Bayern showed no signs of ''New Manager'' syndrome. The current German champions started the season with a successful string off solid performances which sees the club lying 1st in the Bundesliga. The club also progressed to the 2nd round of the German cup. The month ended with the club seeing the return of Prajnic while youngster Muller will miss the clubs next game with a small injury but nothing serious.

Matches

TeBe Berlin - German Cup 1st Round

956.png

TeBe Berlin 0 - 2 Bayern
Cardozo - 14
Van Der Wiel - 74

MOTM - Gregory Van Der Wiel
Sukers Summary - Not as big of a win as most fans would have predicted but a pretty safe one for sure. Gregory had a superb debut and i believe his delight of scoring will hopefully make him more determined to carry on this form. Other than that i believe the team is performing well as a unit.

Hannover 96 - Bundesliga

927.png

Bayern 2 -0 Hannover
Muller - 22
**** [Pen] - 45

MOTM - Thomas Muller
Sukers Summary - A brilliant performance from the team. Its also good to see that the Bayern fans are as jubilant as they were back in my day. I think we can make the Allianz into a real fortress this season. I can see that Thomas looks set to become a real star in the future. He may even challenge Arjen for his starting place this season.

Wolfsburg - Bundesliga

961.png

Bayern 1 - 0 Wolfsburg
Cardozo - 17

MOTM - Daniel Van Buyten
Sukers Summary - A good performance by the whole team. Daniel showed me that he can be the rock in our defence. I believe that the scoreline doesnt show how well we played. If it wasn't for Wolfsburg goalkeeper Benaglio i believe we would have won by 3 or 4 goals. Fair play to the lad.

FC Koln - Bundesliga

916.png

FC Koln 1 - 2 Bayern
Cardozo - 11

Mohamad - 13
Ribery - 29

MOTM - Oscar Cardozo
Sukers Summary - It looked like we got off to a brilliant start but we were shown why not to be complacent. Oscar worked very hard and showed that he has the abillity to both score and set up. Bastian was another top worker, he never stopped work something i hope the rest of the squad will adopt from there new captain.

Player Of The Month

The award this month goes to young Thomas Muller, he was at the top of his game as from 4 starts he scored 1 goal and created 3, he also had high Pass completion, dribbles per game and shot accuracy. His average rating was 7.4. Coming in at a close second was new signing Van Der Weil who had similair stats.

Schalke-v-Bayern-Thomas-Muller_2438.jpg

Thomas Muller celebrates his first goal of the new season

Transfer Storys

Arrivals

Oscar-Cardozo.jpg

Oscar Cardozo arrived from Benfica for £7.5 Million

gregory-van_der-wiel_ajax1nl_500x42.jpg

Gregory Van Der Wiel arrived from Ajax for £10.5 Million

ClaudioMarchisio_1933513.jpg

Claudio Marchisio arrived from Juventus for £21 Million

attachment.php

Youngster Marco Verratti also arrived for a fee of around £2 Million, It is unlikely he will play this season.

Total - £40.5 Million

Departures

olic-ivica-lg-080612getty.jpg

Ivica Olic was loaned to Lyon for a fee of £1.1 Million

goerlitzima010805bx8.jpg

Andreas Górlitz moved to Schalke for £1.7 Million

1459083_w2.jpg

Diego Contento was loaned to Furth

Anatoliy_Tymoschuk_Zenit_589118.jpg

Anatoily Tymoschuk was loaned to bordeaux for a fee of 700K

200px-Christiansaba.JPG

Christian Saba was loaned to Aachen

Total - £3.7 Million

Other News

- Bastian Schweinsteiger was made the clubs new captain. Davor Suker said the reason for the change in captaincy was that he believed Van Bommel would be playing less over the coming seasons, which means he decided to replace him. Van Bommel accepted it and is currently still regarded as a much needed player.
- After loaning out Olic and Tymoschuk, Davor Suker stated that the two players do have a future at the club, but he wanted to see how they performed. It is still unsure on how the players will react to this.
- Hamit Altintop is unhappy because he is not being allowed to move to FC Barcelona, members of the Bayern staff say the rejected the offer because they believe he would just be cover for Barcelona and believe he is a valuable asset to the club. It is said that the problem will be resolved shortly.
- Bayern Munich were drawn in group D of the Champions League along with, CSKA Moscow, Tottenham Hotspurs and Standard. Not an easy draw but Bayern should still top the group.

Odds Of who tops group D

Bayern Top - Evns
Tottenham - 4/1
CSKA - 7/1
Standard - 9/1

Article By J. Dal​
-----------

Hey guys, can people who read preferably give me some feedback, let me know what you think of layout, transfers etc.
Thanks.
September may be done tonight but no promises.

Last edited:
Looks really good man, keep it up, check my story if u want aswell :) in my sig ;)

attachment.php

Solid September

The second month of the season for Bayern and new boss Suker and again they looked comfortable. Thomas Muller missed the game against Weder Bremen and was set to start against Tottenham after the international break. But after only 2 games Mr Suker found himself without Muller for a week, while Klose and Van Buyten were out until early to mid October and Cardozo out until the end of the month. Even with another set of players out the club still managed to continue it's 100% start to the bundesliga season. The fact is that Mr Suker appears to be doing what appears to be some sort of miracle, as even without key players the clubs look very composed, many fans have said they believe that when the squad is back to full strength, they will become even more destructive.

Matches

Werder Bremen - Bundesliga

948.png

Bremen 1 - 2 Bayern
Almedia - 32
Ribery - 69
Ribery - 75

MOTM - Frank Ribery
Sukers Summary - A great result, to go away to one of our biggest rivals fall behind and then win. I feel honoured as to how most of the players reacted by saying it was my words at half time that inspired them. It made this game feel even more special for me. Frank showed what he can do if he is placed in the correct position on the pitch.

Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League

728.png

Tottenham 2 - 1 Bayern
Defoe - 43
Altintop - 45+3
Assou-Ekotto - 87

MOTM - Gareth Bale
Sukers Comments - With our squad missing a high amount of 1st team players and only one natural striker, i believe that the players did there best, which is all i could ask of them. Gareth has been on fire this season for Tottenham. And i wished Lahm was fit then we may have had a better chance of containing him.

St Pauli - Bundesliga

946.png

St Pauli 0 - 1 Bayern
Muller - 47

MOTM - Carsten Rotenbach
Sukers Summary - We should have scored a lot more than we did. But hopefully the return of Muller and Ribery will give us the boost that we need to get us performing strongly again. I have to say that Hamit has once again showed how versatile he is by playing up front in a position he is not comfortable. He is this clubs version of John O'shea, i am very pleased to have held onto him and that he has signed a new deal.

Paderborn - German Cup Round 2

121198.png

Bayern 5 - 0 Paderborn
Pranjic [Pen] - 24
Ribery - 46
Gomez - 49
Ribery - 57
Gomez - 64

MOTM - Oscar Cardozo
Sukers Summary - Its good to see two of the clubs key players back in action full time. Ribery continued his brilliant form. But the person who caught my eye was Oscar he came of the bench at half time and picked up 3 assists, to be able to do that after missing two weeks of training and football shows how strong of a player he is. It was also great to see Mario score his first goals of the season.

Stuttgart - Bundesliga

960.png

Bayern 3 - 0 Stuttgart
Cardozo - 22
Ribery - 64
Gomez - 77

MOTM - Frank Ribery
Sukers Summary - Know that the club is beginning to get its experienced and key players back we are looking much stronger. Frank has once again destroyed the oppositions defence. This was a key match for us to win, as it stopped another one of our title threats from continuing there own good streak.

CSKA Moscow - Champions League

1518.png

Bayern 5 - 2 CSKA
Cardozo - 5
Ribery - 7
Muller - 11
Gomez - 14
Schweingsteiger - 16
Pranjic [S/Off] - 46

Krasic - 58
Gonzalez - 62

MOTM - Frank Ribery
Sukers Summary - Possibly one of the best starts i have ever seen, 5 goals in 16mins thats incredible. I believe that know the club is ready to begin its rise to full power, Pranjic's sending off was reckless on his part and it meant that CSKA took the game to us, luckily we managed to defend well enough to hold out. Phillip's first 43mins of football since pre-season was solid, im sure **** boost the teams confidence. A great way to end the month.

Player Of The Month

Frank Ribery was handed the award after a phenomenal month of football, he missed one game through injury and in 5 games he managed to score 5 goals, as-well as creating 3. He was fully concentrated going into every game, which is brilliant seeing as last month his pre-match attitude appeared to relaxed. In joint second place this month was ''Macho Man'' Hamit Altintop after he put in 5 great performances 3 of which he was forced out of position. The person who he shall share the award with is19 year old centre-back Breno, he put in a string of strong performances.

Bayern+Munich+v+TSV+1860+Munich+DFB+Cup+MNSz9tv5jFul.jpg

Ribery shows he is no pushover in the clubs German Cup clash against Paderborn

Other News

- There is speculation that Mr Suker will put a bid in for Tottenham winger Gareth Bale. But he would have to wait until next summer before he would be able to afford the asking price.
- Rumours are that two or three players will be leaving the club so that there is more budget to bring in more backup for the first-team.
- Former Bayern manager Louis Van Gaal has said that he believes Davor Suker is a very good candidate and admitted not many managers would have handled the level of injury sickness with the patience he did.
- Claudio Marchisio was reported to have been struggling to settle in and the club decided to allowed the player a month off to spend some time back home in Italy

---------

October should be up later tonight..
After monday i may not update as regularly as i am starting college, but ill make sure i get at least 4 months done at the weekend.. :)
Thank you for reading and remember any opinions, let me know.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:09 PM ----------

Sorry about no update guys... ive played through to december so once im home from college tomorrow ill give you a Three-Month Update..

Last edited:
Good so far and don't give a three month update mate! Have it month by month. People get more interested. ;)

Good so far and don't give a three month update mate! Have it month by month. People get more interested. ;)

No i meant it as ill have 3 months ready to be released over the course of the tonight and tomorrow.. But thanks for the tip.. :D

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

attachment.php

Outstanding October

Bayern continued there brilliant start to the season with a month of comfortable victorys and one unlucky draw. The clubs injury problems finally began to clear up meaning Suker could rest key players without damaging the clubs attacking threat. The club are still flying high at the top of the bundesliga as they have dropped only 2 points all season so far. Absolutely outstanding, many people expected the club to be struggling.

Matches

Nurnburg - Bundesliga

899.png

Nurnberg 0 - 1 Bayern
Schweinsteiger - 27

MOTM - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Sukers Summary - Finishing, the only thing that has let us down this season is our lack of ability to put away our chances to put the game beyond doubt. But this game there was no hope of them ever getting an equaliser. But Bastian did not only boss the midfield, and he scored an absolute cracker of a goal. Summed up a brilliant performance.

Schalke - Bundesliga

920.png

Bayern 3 - 0 Schalke
Ribery - 5
**** [Pen] - 69
Ribery - 86

MOTM - Hamit Altintop
Sukers Summary - About time we showed our true class. We controlled the whole game, and took our chances. The penalty was quite dubious but we had a much more obvious one turned down earlier. Its always great to beat a rival team, but to totally out play them. Pure class, once again Hamit showed exactly how well he can play in central midfield he absolutely bossed it with Bastian.

Gladbach - Bundesliga

908.png

Gladbach 0 - 2 Bayern
Ribery - 10
Robben - 38

MOTM - Hamit Altintop
Sukers Summary - A brilliant all-round performance. Our midfield was top notch and we controlled the game well. We were unlucky not to have won by more. But once again Hamit was in top form, he is playing like Zidane used to, lets hope he doesn't head **** someone. In all this game showed how well we play as a unit. Lets hope we can keep it up.

Standard - Champions League

250.png

Bayern 4 - 0 Standard
**** [Pen] - 33
Gomez - 38
Muller - 72
Muller - 90

MOTM - Thomas Muller
Sukers Summary - Our home form this season has been truely remarkable, we have been confident in every single way. If we can keep this up and maybe tighten up away from home. We should be able to win the league with comfort. Thomas had a brilliant game today as he ran the show in Franks usual position. It shows that the club has player who are able to play in numerous positons, much to my delight.

Hoffenheim - Bundesliga
879226.png

Bayern 3 - 0 Hoffenheim
Cardozo - 22
Gomez - 36
Gomez - 71

MOTM - Hamit Altintop
Sukers Summary - Yet another solid performance. Hamits really been our best player this month, and i hope he keeps it up. This season is turning out a lot better than i could have expected.

Leverkusen - German Cup

901.png

Leverkusen 2 - 4 Bayern
Gomez 2
Kiebling - 13
Cardozo - 30
Gomez - 40
Gomez - 43
Kiebling - 63

MOTM - Mario Gomez
Sukers Summary - One of the best games so far this season. It kept me on the edge of my seat all game. Mario worked extremely hard today. A good end to a perfect month.

Player Of The Month

This months award goes to the clubs all-round hero Hamit Altintop. All season he has been a solid player for the club but this month he showed great technical and mental attributes, as he chipped in with 3 assists and 5 solid games. He has been overshadowed by Ribery who has impressed brilliantly so far this season.

maxi_9006830598029.JPG

Altintop in action against Hoffenheim

Other News

- Davor Suker announced that he has already made a transfer ready for January but has said that it will remain a suprise.
- Youngster Van Der Wiel was injured in the clubs last game of the month and will be out for 3 to 4 months.
- Bayerns fitness staff admitted that other than that all first team players are fully fit.

nice you take Davor Šuker as manager, great cro legend... just why did you sell olić? I have him at Chelsea, my best player and goalscorer...

nice you take Davor Šuker as manager, great cro legend... just why did you sell olić? I have him at Chelsea, my best player and goalscorer...

He didn't sell him. He only loaned him out for 1.1M.

I loaned him out because in most of my other saves he's never really looked very good so i thought i'd loan him first to see how he gets on.. :)

Also guys my FM's been playing up and wont open.. so once i get that sorted ill have an update for you.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Sorry guys, managed to fix my fm but it deleted all my game saves.. so looks like ill have to wait for 2011 to come out.. :/