Super 8's Bigger & Better for FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7K
This league is great psycho1970! Really enjoying my 1st season with Rubin Kazan and even though I almost got relegated, playing the bottom 3 teams twice was interesting as it cam down to the last game to save myself and also depended on the other game in the bottom 4.

This league is great psycho1970! Really enjoying my 1st season with Rubin Kazan and even though I almost got relegated, playing the bottom 3 teams twice was interesting as it cam down to the last game to save myself and also depended on the other game in the bottom 4.

Thank you, glad your enjoying it, Im thinking about making an extreme Version, adding leagues from other continents with maybe a world club cup and making it a bit harder, also looking into adding reserve leagues, so if anyones got any other ideas on how to tweak it share your thoughts.:)

i'm not sure whether this would add much or not but seperate reserve and youth leagues where the teams follow the first teams setup for the first season but can promote and relegate seperately. e.g. if tottenham got promoted from a division it doesn't automatically mean there reserve and youth team go up to teh next level aswell. and the reserves could go up to a higher level then what teh main team is at in their respective pyramids.

I've just finished some databases that move international fixtures to the summertime so if your fed up of having players go off on international duty and having a selection problem then visit the thread where you can download it from HERE

Be good to hear how people are getting along with this Db :)

Gonna give this a go now :) looks confusing but im sure ill get the hang of it lol

It'd be great to have that applied to South and North America! I wish I could be useful, but I unfortunately lack the skills.

The registration thing is annoying, why do i have to keep doing it everytime i play in the european league? :S

I've just finished some databases that move international fixtures to the summertime so if your fed up of having players go off on international duty and having a selection problem then visit the thread where you can download it from HERE

Be good to hear how people are getting along with this Db :)

This has become my favourite save game at the moment, I absolutely love the format. The biggest problem I've found is the one you're alluding to in the post I've quoted... I effing hate when I can't field a decent team because they're all off on international duty, it's a pain in the ***.

I don't want to start a new game with your fix, because I'm really enjoying this one as it is, but I'm glad you've looked into fixing it :)

This has become my favourite save game at the moment, I absolutely love the format. The biggest problem I've found is the one you're alluding to in the post I've quoted... I effing hate when I can't field a decent team because they're all off on international duty, it's a pain in the ***.

I don't want to start a new game with your fix, because I'm really enjoying this one as it is, but I'm glad you've looked into fixing it :)

thanks for your kind words, especially from such a esteemed editor as yourself. Version 2 for FM12 is well underway with a few tweaks and a few added extras to hopefully make the game more addictive so you may just have to give up on this save once you see the next installment :D

thanks for your kind words, especially from such a esteemed editor as yourself. Version 2 for FM12 is well underway with a few tweaks and a few added extras to hopefully make the game more addictive so you may just have to give up on this save once you see the next installment :D

Hey it's my pleasure! I've had a lot of fun playing this database, so I thought it was my responsibility to let you know!

I like the sound of your next version, can't wait to see it!

Back