Super 8's World Extreme Database FM12 12.2 - Download

psycho1970

Reaction score
Psycho1970 Presents

The

Super 8's World Extreme 2012

Following the success of the Super 8's league system in Europe it has been decided by FIFA and the 6 continental football governing bodies to expand it globally.

The entire world football structure has been remodeled to accommodate the nations, continental and world new league and cup systems.

The nations competing in the World Super 8's are as follows listed by continent.

Europe

Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzeland, Turkey and Ukraine

Africa

Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Senegal and South Africa

Asia

Australia, China, Iran, Japan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and U.A.E

North America

Canada, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico and USA

South America

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay

Oceania

Fiji, New Zealand and Solomon Islands

Nations League Systems

Consisting of Up to 4 playable leagues per Nation(depending on number of teams in Nation)

8 teams per league play each other 3 times

Level 1 - The bottom 4 are relegated with the top 4 entering Continental Competitions (detailed below)

All 8 teams are entered into a world Competition(detailed below)
Levels 2-4 - 4 teams promoted 4 teams relegated, all teams entered into their respective League cup competition

Nations FA Cup Competitions

Up to 64 teams play in a six round straight KO Competition (no replays)

Winner gets entered into their continental Cup Winners Competition

Nations League Cup Competitions

4 groups of 6 play each other 3 times with the top 2 teams from each group entering single KO stages to determine the winner (depending on number of teams in a nation competitions may vary slightly.

Continental Competitions

Comprising of 3 Competitions per Continent, formats are knockout stages apart from the smaller Continents which are group stages in part.

These Competitions are seeded and run from the following season as in real life

Champions Cup

Top Team from Level 1 per Nation entered

Cup Winners Cup

Nations FA Cup winners entered

3rd Cup (names vary)

2nd and 3rd or 4th placed teams depending on FA Cup winner

World Club Competitions

These Competitions run straight after the nations League and work on a group stage basis before going into KO stages for the final 8

World Champions League

The top teams from the 64 Super Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Edge of Glory League Cup

The 2nd placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Also Rans League Cup

The 3rd and 4th placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 16 group stage which play each other twice with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World Drop Out League Cup

The teams placed 5th,6th, 7th and 8th from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 16 team 16 group stage which play each other once with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World International Competitions

To accommodate and aid the World Extreme Super 8's Db I have reconstructed the World Cup Qualifiers and Main Competition along with the majority of the continental international competitions, a separate thread will be made about these soon and I will post a link so you can see what I've done.

DOWNLOAD

Installation

All together there are 80 files in the zip file, 64 Nation files, 6 Continental Comp files, 1 World League comp file, 1 World Club cup file, 6 Continental International files, 1 International File and 1 world Cup File

Extract files to

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start Football Manager 2012

Start New Game

In the chose database pop up box check that you have 80 files enabled at the bottom next to Editor data files,
if you do press OK, if not or you have more or less enabled tick change to the right of enabled, click OK

If you had 80 files enabled your skip this bit and go to select nations screen, if not your now looking at a list of databases Tick all the S8 ones and the international ones and press confirm

Now your in the select nation screen, choose the nations you wish to play see above for nations in the Super 8's press next

In the new game overview screen choose database size and advanced options you require, I usually tick add key staff and add players to playable teams to enable a decent amount of players/staff for the smaller nations

Press Start Game and your ready to Play

ENJOY

Psycho1970

Any issues or Questions please feel free to post in the thread

you must have 12.2.0 or 12.2.1 version to play this. if not, you cannot play this.

you must have 12.2.0 or 12.2.1 version to play this. if not, you cannot play this.

Correct, and thanks for posting it on the download page, I cant respond there as I don't have a facebook account and don't particularly wont one either :)

The nations that are part of the super 8's are list under the Continents, its advisable to load all 64 plus the continental cup an world league comps at least once you get to select nation screen its up to you who or how many you have payable :)

Fixed Argentina file where the teams from the top 4 leagues didn't appear in the Copa Argentina, Fixed USA file where there were no reserve or youth fixtures, PLEASE NOTE - Game starts on June !8th and update day is on June 27th so the reserve and youth leagues don't appear until update day.

Will update download page at a later stage so for now download these 2 file and overwrite originals

All the Ghana leagues are wrong . When loading it says trying to use 8 teams when there are 7 . This is in all of the Ghana leagues so i changed them to make them 8 teams and the hiddeen league had 18 instead of the 32 it required ? And i think it was the World Champions league you had accidently tick another group stage to start but nothing in it so i deleted it and it all loaded up ok

All the Ghana leagues are wrong . When loading it says trying to use 8 teams when there are 7 . This is in all of the Ghana leagues so i changed them to make them 8 teams and the hiddeen league had 18 instead of the 32 it required ? And i think it was the World Champions league you had accidently tick another group stage to start but nothing in it so i deleted it and it all loaded up ok

Just double checked it and everything as it should be, make sure your not using any other custom databases and your using the 12.2 patch.

Is there no way to create league of national teams with promotion and relegation?

Recently came the urge to play FM 2012 again. Blame nostalgia. Wanted to try this but can't find the 12.2 update anywhere. It's a shame, I guess...