Showing the tab with his season stats on it, might help... goals apperances etc..

Showing the tab with his season stats on it, might help... goals apperances etc..

I played him as a deep lying playmaker first season and now i'm encouraging him to shoot, dribble and allowing him to get in the box like real life. I'll post that experiment at the end of the season.

I had a request for the rest of the British lads. Welbeck did his cruciate ligaments for 7-8 months and has stagnated. Wilshere hasn't improved much either due my midfielders never getting injured and has only started 13 games.

Chamberlain has made massive changes and advanced up a level. Currently benching Reus with Sanchez.

View attachment 699101

View attachment 699105

Chambers is simply amazing and so Versatile. Centre back and right back.

View attachment 699112

Avg rating is good, rest is meh.

For a team that play like Arsenal, the pre-assist stat would be better to see for players in this role.

You mean key passes?

pre assist, is the pass before the assist. So Ramsey to Walcott, Walcott crosses Giroud scores.

Ramsey - Pre- Assist
Walcott - Assist
Giroud - Goal

pre assist, is the pass before the assist. So Ramsey to Walcott, Walcott crosses Giroud scores.

Ramsey - Pre- Assist
Walcott - Assist
Giroud - Goal

How do you view pre assists?

Seriously? I'm not impressed at all.. Coming from a guy with those stats he should be able to perform much better..

Seriously? I'm not impressed at all.. Coming from a guy with those stats he should be able to perform much better..
Tbf my tactics are limiting. He gets plenty of pre assists and initiates attacks, hence the slightly above average rating. This season he's playing a more advanced role. I'll post with results later.