Super Ayrshire Killie

Excellent performance so far in the Europa League this season, punching well above your weight. Be interesting to see how far you can go. Be great if you can pip Rangers to that runner up spot in the league as well.
Yeah it’s been a lot of surprising results so far including the playoff to get there. It would be great to get 2nd as would put us in the champions league qualifying so should have Europe in some form next season as well

February

Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

1.PNG

An excellent first half here as we run riot and put the game beyond doubt

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

2.PNG

What a game as it was a proper end to end game, we got a huge fright though when going behind in the opening seconds but then clawed it back and got in front before Hibs getting back in it twice before we found the winner.

Scottish Cup 5th Round
Dundee v Kilmarnock

3.PNG

A great opening 6 minutes before the game became really dull but at least it livened up in extra time as we had to do it the hard way to progress to the next round/

Kilmarnock v Rangers

4.PNG

A really good point for us here with our history of playing either side of the old firm

Rangers v Kilmarnock

5.PNG

We record our first win here over Rangers!!! I was expecting a tougher game at Ibrox but it went the opposite way as we were the much better team. Could this be the turning point we need.

Kilmarnock v Hearts

6.PNG

A tough game against Hearts here and even with them scoring with 6 minutes to go the result was never in doubt.

Motherwell v Kilmarnock

7.PNG

We rotated the squad here a bit and it looked like it was going to back fire but Lewis Bate scored from just outside the box and it opened the floodgates as our confidence to score just keeps growing.

Kilmarnock v Celtic

8.PNG

We've done the double this month as we get our first win over Celtic. Ryan Fraser was excellent as he scored and got the assist for the 2nd goal.

League

League feb.PNG

We are now only 4 points behind Celtic but they do have a game in hand, we have given them their only defeat of the season though which is a boost and are also making 2nd place our own as well

March

Mar.PNG

A quieter month but we do have the international break. The focus will be the Scottish cup and the European games to see how far we can progress​

Great to see you getting your first wins over the old firm! Massive results and a confidence boost to the players proving you can now compete!

March

Scottish Cup Quarter Final
Kilmarnock v Ross County

1.PNG

It was a key game this month as we still look for our first piece of silverware and we make quick work of Ross County here to go into the Semi Final again

Europa League Round 16 1st leg
RC Lens v Kilmarnock

2.PNG

Having already played Lens in the group phase we knew what to expect here and we were unlucky to give away a penalty but with the next leg at home we still have a chance.

Dundee v Kilmarnock

3.PNG

We rotated the squad here to concentrate on Europe and it looked like we'd blown in the first half here but what a final 10 minutes to the game as we completely turned it around before winning it with a penalty which turned out to be the final play of the game.

Europa League Round 16 2nd leg
Kilmarnock v RC Lens

4.PNG

We put up a really good fight here and came within touching distance of the next round but Sadly it just wasn't to be with Lens scoring right at the death to take it to extra time and then breaking our hearts with 4 minutes to go of injury time.

Kilmarnock v St Mirren

5.PNG

Going behind so quickly I was scared it was going to be a repeat of what happened the last time we played them but thankfully our wingers did enough to get us the 3 points.

Transfer In

Seko Fofana

Fofana.PNG

One thing I've learnt in football manager is to always have a scout with an ongoing focus for free agents across the world as they find a great player here after he was released midseason and then unable to find a club as we add a very experienced midfielder into the middle of the park

Livingston v Kilmarnock

6.PNG

What a debut for Fofana here as he ran Livingston ragged here as he becomes an instant hit with the fans. How often though do you also see both teams scoring in the same minute of the game.

League

League mar.PNG

We're guaranteed some sort of European football now with 7 games to go but 2nd place is ours to throw away now.

Youth Intake

Its a decent intake this season with one player looking like they will make it in Darren Carson who is also probably good enough to get some game in the first team.

Youth intake.PNG

He looks like he could be a very talented LB for us going forward and as I said will probably find himself as our backup LB very soon

Carson.PNG

April

apr.PNG

Nice and short just now as we get ready for the split for the final 5 games but we come up our old nemesis in Rangers in the Scottish Cup here but we do have confidence we can beat them now at least.

April

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

1.PNG

Oh come on, we should be good enough to win most games at home now so this is a sore loss since Aberdeen are in the bottom half of the table

Kilmarnock v Queen's Park

2.PNG

I was hoping it was going to be a cricket score here with us taking the lead in the opening seconds but we really struggled after that like we have all season against the newly promoted Queen's Park

Scottish Cup Semi Final
Kilmarnock v Rangers

3.PNG

Oh Come on I thought after the last game it was the turning point against them but they are still living rent free in our heads it seems as we come back from 1 down with 2 quick goals to take the lead to blow it in the final minute of injury time to go out to Rangers again

League

League apr.PNG

5 games to go and still a very long shot of winning the league but we still have a 7 point lead over Rangers so here's hoping we beat them to 2nd.

The Split

may.PNG

The final 5 fixtures of the season, 3 homes games to start it off gives us the best chances of beating the old firm surely.​

The Run In

Kilmarnock v Rangers

1.PNG

Trust us to get our own back on Rangers straight after they put us out the cup but we did leave it very late to get the 2nd goal.

Kilmarnock v Hibernian

2.PNG

Typical we beat the old firm and then blow it in the next game.

Kilmarnock v Celtic

3.PNG

A poor challenge let us think we were in for a chance here as we took the lead from the spot but Celtic did their usual and came out with a point to prove after they scored in the dying moments of the first half and put us to the sword.

St Johnstone v Kilmarnock

4.PNG

We bounce straight back with 3 good goals to make sure we don't blow our run for 2nd.

St Mirren v Kilmarnock

5.PNG

What a performance from Robbie Deas here as how often can a defender say he's scored a hat-trick as he was a commanding presence in the air

League

League.PNG

We did brilliantly to finish second this season and even more so that we were the team that gave Celtic their one defeat of the season as well but we are still some way behind them.

Budgets

budgets.PNG

I was hoping for a bigger transfer budget but we will do our best to make do with what we have as will look to the free transfers again like a normally do to improve the squad.

England Call Up

england call uo may.PNG

I thought this was notable that after a season and a half Jamie ******* has managed to get a call up to the England squad for the World Cup which is huge considering he's playing in Scotland​

Season 4

Transfers Out

Out.PNG

We've had to let a few of our key players from the last couple of seasons to leave to bring in some cash and free up wages to enable us to bring in younger and better players. Some of the players that have left we brought in on free transfers to sell for big profits this season which sadly never appeared as we struggled to sell them but at least we have still made a profit for everybody that has left the club.

Transfers In

Luis Puig

Puig.PNG

Who doesn't love a young free player with bags of potential, the downside is he never got a work permit so he's out on loan but he arrives from Real Vigia and hopefully can have a future here.

Hector Carvajal

carvajal.PNG

An alleged wonderkid signing here as we sign Carvajal from Llaneros FC for just £1m as he looks like he's going to be a good winger for us and can cover up top as well

Kenville Trotman

Trottman.PNG

Am i missing something here but my assistant and scouts don't rate him but to me he looks like he should develop into a decent strike so hers hoping as he joins from Chelsea for free after he was released

Sam Amo-Ameyaw

Amo.PNG

Another free transfer here for down the left wing and at aonly 20 he looks like a decent player as he was a key player for Valenciennes FC in Ligue 2 last season as he joins us after his contract with Southampton expired.

James McAtee

McAtee.PNG

You guessed it another free transfer as we bring in McAtee who at only 23 had a fair bit of premier league experience which he can bring and share here.

Saba Sazonov

Sazonov.PNG

I was wanting to strengthen our defence and hopefully the Georgian international can help with that as he joins from Torino for £725,000

Marco Pellegrino

Pallegrino.PNG

Another defender brought in from Serie A here as he joins from A.C Milan for £5m. he found chances to break into the first team difficult there so hopefully he can take the step up here.

Patson Daka

Daka.PNG

An absolute coup for the club here as we snap Daka up on a free transfer as Leicester didn't extend his contract and he should hopefully score goals for fun in Scotland

Sergio Carreira

carriera.PNG

A new right back was a must this window and this time we actually splashed out a bit of cash as he cost us £2.1m to sign him from Espanyol but he can make the position his own for us this season.

Friendlies

preseason.PNG

A very busy preseason again with some glamour friendlies to help bring in a bit of cash and give our players a proper test but it all went as expected with some nice confidence building wins against lower league opposition

Champions League Qualifying

At the end of preseason though we had two games against Slavia Prague to make it through to the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions league

1.PNG

The first league McAtee had a dream debut with opening the scoring with a lovely curving shot from outside the box in just the 2nd minute and then we managed the all important 2nd goal as well to have 1 foot in the next round.

2.PNG

Away from home was a different story though as for a long period of the game it looked like we were in control with with just over 20 minutes to go they started the come back with 2 very quick goals but thankfully we managed to hold on to make it through.

Expectations

Expectations.PNG

We still have a wee bit of cash to play with for the right players if they come up but the big news is that the board now expect us to finish in the top 2 again it seems if they want us to qualify for the Champions League again so its going to be a fun season.

August

aug.PNG

Bragin in the next round of the Champions League qualifying is probably the best we could of hoped for but could of certainly done without the game against Celtic in the middle of it for the first game against them this season.​

August

Dundee v Kilmarnock

1.PNG

A very shaky start to the season here as we struggled to overcome Dundee but we got the 3 points which is all that matters

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round
Braga v Kilmarnock

2.PNG

A very good game away in Portugal as Sieb scores a great goal from just inside the box to give us a big advantage.

Kilmarnock v Celtic

3.PNG

We struggled here as Celtic pick up where they finished against us last season but we'll have to try again in the next game

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round
Kilmarnock v Braga

4.PNG

We went into this leg with some tired players after the Celtic game but we knew we had to just match Braga and that's what we managed to do which is impressive considering we went behind in 6 minutes.

Viaplay 2nd Round
Hearts v Kilmarnock

5.PNG

Again with tired players we had to ask them to go out again without much of a rest and we get taken to extra time which really doesn't help but Daka finally gets his first goal for the club to get us into the next round/

Champions League 4th Qualifying Round
Club Brugge v Kilmarnock

6.PNG

What a game as we get straight back into the game thanks to an own goal before taking the lead just after half time to give us a confidence boost before Daka gave us a two goal lead before they got a goal back but we now have one foot in the Champions League

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

7.PNG

What a game for us as we run absolute riot over Hibs and Daka is doing what we hopped and scoring for fun after getting his first goal against Hearts. There was also a first goal for Bouanani as well.

Champions League 4th Qualifying Round
Kilmarnock v Club Brugge

8.PNG

Well we've only gone and qualified for the Champions League with a huge win for us here, its even better with goals coming from every area of the park as well.

Kilmarnock v Ross County

9.PNG

We get brought straight back to earth here though with a poor game against Ross County as our busy month took its toll on us here.

League

LEague Aug.PNG

4 games in and even though we're 4th I'm still perfectly happy with it as we have a lot of the season to go.

Transfers Out

Out.PNG

A very busy month with outgoings this month. Sadly the transfers of Gomez and Hannibal were taken out of our hands as they had release clauses activated that I'd forgotten about and then didn't want a new deal to convince them to stay but at least we made huge profits on them both since they were both signed for free. Mayo has fallen down the pecking order so it made sense to cash in on him before his contract expired as he joins Hull.

Transfers In

Badredine Bouanani

Bouanani.PNG

I wanted a new RW who could come in and start for us after Fraser and Kapralik left the club and for only £6million he looks like he could be a good signing from Nice

Lawrence Shankland

Shankland.PNG

We wanted a new striker who would be happy to come in and play backup and its an added bonus he's Scottish as we sign Shankland from Hearts for £1.3 million

Patricio Ferrero

ferrero.PNG

We've taken a gamble in replacing Hannibal with signing a young Argentinian but he looks like he could be a great player for us now and in the future as he joins from Huracan for £4.5 million

Maxime Esteve

esteve.PNG

I wasn't openly looking for a new CB considering we sold Mayo but when we saw him transfer listed by LOSC Lille for £3.8 million it seemed like a good dal to add somebody else there for when there are plenty of games.

Champions League

Champions League.PNG

Well its a god awful draw for us and we will be lucky to get much out of these games

Finances

Fianances.PNG

With qualifying for the Champions League and the sales on deadline day we have a very healthy balance sheet now which can set the club up for the future.

September

Sept.PNG

Our first game against Rangers this season which will be key as usual and also our first games in the Champions League group stages as well.​

September

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

1.PNG

Aberdeen put up a decent fight here getting back in the game 10 minutes after falling behind but our young English wingers got the goal to get us the 3 points.

Kilmarnock v Rangers

2.PNG

Falling behind after just 6 minutes I thought it was going to be a case of the usual against Rangers and didn't expect the come back as we put 5 past them in the first half thanks to Armstrong and McAtee who was the stand out player

Champions League
Kilmarnock v Wolfsburg

3.PNG

A strong start to our Champions League debut here thanks to Daniel Armstrong getting us off to a flyer here and then new signing Ferrero getting the important 2nd goal to get us our first win.

Hearts v Kilmarnock

4.PNG

We rotated the squad a bit here where possible to give player a rest and we fell behind again and thinking the worse but it didn't matter as we rallied at half time and Watson came out and put us in front and it was great to see Shankland score against his old team

Champions League
Nice v Kilmarnock

5.PNG

Well brought straight back down to earth in the Champions League as Nice took an early lead and we just couldn't cope with them.

Kilmarnock v St Mirren

6.PNG

What a 2nd half as we gave away a cheap penalty to let St Mirren get the lead but what an 8 minutes after that as McAtee scores 2 and sets up the other as he's a key player for us.

Viaplay Cup Quarter Final
Arbroath v Kilmarnock

7.PNG

Again we rotate where possible to give other people a run out and it pays off massively here as we make light work of Arbroath to move into the Semi Finals

League

League sep.PNG

Celtic hold onto their 1 point advantage over ourselves and Hibs but at least we have a 4 point lead over Rangers at the moment.

October

Oct.PNG

Another busy month with 2 games against Celtic and a huge game in the Champions League against Real Madrid​

October

Livingston v Kilmarnock

1.PNG

A bit of a shaky game here as we were lucky with the fact that Livingston had a goal chopped off before we opened the scoring but we came back and got the opening goal and then a lucky own goal as a huge deflection got us the 2nd goal.

Kilmarnock v Queen's Park

2.PNG

What a game here as we ran absolute riot here as they just couldn't cope with us at all.

St Johnstone v Kilmarnock

3.PNG

We rotated the squad here to rest players for the game against Real and Shankland got the only goal of the game with tapping home at the back post.

Champions League
Kilmarnock v Real Madrid

4.PNG

An expected result here as we do our best but we still have some way to go to compete with the big teams.

Celtic v Kilmarnock

5.PNG

We came so close to getting a huge win here but we ended up conceding from a free kick with the final kick of the ball.

Kilmarnock v Dundee

6.PNG

We bounce right back thanks to a great team performance after falling behind thanks to a MOTM performance from Amo-Ameyaw who has been a bargain signing for us since he joined on a free transfer

Viaplay Cup Semi Final
Kilmarnock v Celtic

7.PNG

Its been a long time coming but we finally beat one of the Old Firm when it really matters with a resounding win to make it to our 2nd Viaplay Cup Semi Final where we will be facing St Mirren.

League

League oct.PNG

We've only gone and taken the top spot in the league as we've swapped spots with Celtic and take a 1 point lead. Rangers are still flagging a bit but are only 5 points behind as its a 4 horse race now for the title.

November

Nov.PNG

A much quieter month this time with just 5 games but its 2 very tough games in the Champions league​

Sadly my save has gone to Sh*t and I just can't get back into it so looking for a new save. Open to suggestions if anybody has anything they would like to see

Sadly my save has gone to Sh*t and I just can't get back into it so looking for a new save. Open to suggestions if anybody has anything they would like to see
Been there, suc*s when it happens.

Do you have any ideas on what you would like to do next?

nah nothing at all been looking for a couple of days and still have no idea
I really enjoy journeyman-like saves and I always enjoy watchong other people's journeys. It would be nice to see how you do with it.
Other suggestion is another favourite of mine and setting a transfer restriction to your save. Maybe start wil Bilbao for instance or if you are not much into that signing only players under a certain age or from a certain region/country. I don't know there's so much possible things to do sometimes I have a hard time picking one because I want to do them all ahaha

I really enjoy journeyman-like saves and I always enjoy watchong other people's journeys. It would be nice to see how you do with it.
Other suggestion is another favourite of mine and setting a transfer restriction to your save. Maybe start wil Bilbao for instance or if you are not much into that signing only players under a certain age or from a certain region/country. I don't know there's so much possible things to do sometimes I have a hard time picking one because I want to do them all ahaha
Yeah I keep thinking of bilbao but at the moment there is a lot of sitting and staring at a screen of teams with no movement 😂