Reaction score
Johan Fano, superstar.
Signed for £1.5m he is by far the best player i have ever signed for under £60m in the game. Have a look at him so far and i really recommend you sign him (first season)

View attachment 229264
You may not have heard of him but his form speaks for itself.

Did you see his stats this season? I'm 6th in the league as well not as if we are running away with it.

yeah man, people need recommendations and everyone is ignoring this guy who is the best!

i would not call him a superstar at all he is a good player for the championship thats it pretty average to be honest

The best player you've signed for under £60 mil? Think I'd just about rather have someone like Cavani.

To be fair, he looks a very good player for the Championship and would do a job for a few seasons in the Premiership for lower teams. Not in the same bargain category as Darwin Quintero or Carlos Fierro.

£1.5m and he could make the club £40m richer if we get promoted? Doesn't sound to average to me.

You can go one better and buy Hernán Crespo i bet he could still score 30 goals a season in the championship and hes free now hes a superstar

View attachment 230671

Well may be not 30 goals but like i said hes a good championship player but not a superstar :)

Emre Can :) I only spend 1.5mil on Emre Can as well. I spend another 2.2mil on Leonardo Bittencourt whom I am selling at the moment at 8.2mil... So yea... Not that awesome yet

Let's see how he performs in the top flight before we start calling him a "superstar''....smh.