theoxinator

Reaction score
okay am goign to start a fulham story, just putting the finish touches on images and so on for first install ment, keep it posted next post will inform you of transfers and pre season.

thanks

Like mashed potatoes said the op could be a little bit more informative. Other than that good luck

f46937dfffa94e2c9bc390a5c0609a78.0.jpg

Morris Announced as Manager!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Fulham Approach for Hazard.

In a revelation today, spy sports have heard that Edin Hazard is currently in talks with Fulham. This would be managers Morris's first aquisition in the transfer market and shows where he wants to take the club. It is rumoured the transfer could amount to as much £16 m.

With such a quality player already looking to sign for Fulham we wonder who will be next for new mangers Morris.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Aimin High.

In an interview today with new Fulham manager Ellis Morris when asked what his ambitions where for this season he replied audaciously ' well im hoping for champions league football anything less i believe will be a failure', reporters where left dumbfounded by his answer, it will be very intresting to follow how Mt Morris goes about carrying out the task in hand.

wow u must have sold some players to get 16m haha
good luck mate great signing in hazard

wow u must have sold some players to get 16m haha
good luck mate great signing in hazard

well i have sold about 20 mil worth but i always pay over 48 months, sorry about no updates am going to get to january then go from their am hooked to it!