chrisdodd09

Reaction score
about to start a super league with updated players 09/10 if anyone interested? i dont use hamachi i use my own network

the league consists of top teams from around the world i.e real madrid,barcelona, man utd, liverpool, chelsea, inter milan, ac millan etc etc

so if u fancy the challenge please join

details:

server name: chrisdodd1
password: football
save game name: superleague
i.p address: 86.14.107.253

you may also need to download this patch below, as i have, but not sure if everyone else needs it????
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=1047

the game is online now and will be kicking off about 4pm uk time so you have plenty of time to choose your team

man utd and real madrid are taken already, sorry :p

Last edited:
lol sorry dude aint eaten yet grrrrrr lol

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:40 PM ----------

need more players for network game, had 3 on last night but looking for more, just started the season everyone has played 1 game so far, teams taken are real madrid, man utd and barcelona

is this game running at the moment?
if so i'll join

Game will be online about 6.15-6.30pm if any one wants to join, all welcome

Last edited:
The problem you have with Super league games is that the first season will be find but once you get onto the second season most people get bored as in the Champions League you will have teams like
Bury,Stoke, ect ect cause all the leagues are messed up but seen as FM10 is out soon you might not even get to 2nd season

i think more people would play if you used hammachi mate

im STARTING NETWORK GAME THIS WILL BE MY 5 ONE I HAVE REALLY GOOD CONNECTION & IT WILL BE THE EPL manchester united taken im fair never cheated dont see the point can play Most evenings
after 4+ message me who intrested

league is still open for anyne wanting to join, will be on from about 4pm today, have 5 teams already taken