miikeyjones

Reaction score
Ever wondered what it would be like to combine Neymar, Messi, Falcao & Ronaldo in your attacking force? Or what it would be like to have Lahm, Vidic, Pique & Ramos guarding the ever present Casillas at the back? Well this could be the network game for you!!!

I'm looking for people who are interested in joining me in a network game with my created database so we can see who can make their fantasy XI become a reality, and become the best team around.

Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, A.C. Milan, Inter Milan, Napoli, Bayern Munich, Bourissia Dortmund, Schalke 04, Leverkusen, Paris Saint-germain, Olympique Lyonnais, Olympique de Marseille, Benfica, Braga & Porto have all released their players and joined together to make the world strongest league, The Super League.

If you would like me to make any other players free agents, then you can just let me know and I will free up every player from the team your chosen player was at, but don't forget he becomes available to any manager when the game starts, unless of course he is your chosen player.

There is of course a cup in which every team will participate, and there are serveral awards up for grabs for both players and managers. Each team will start with a balance of £499,999,999.. a transfer budget of £0 and a wage budget of £1,500,000. All debts will be deleted but other finances such as income will be kept the sameYou can sign any players you wish, but of course there are rules. They are as follows:

• [*=center]Every person who joins will be allowed to choose one player automatically.
    [*=center]Chosen players will start at your selected clubs, on a 4 year contract worth £150,000 & will all have the same birth date.
    [*=center]You are only allowed to sign free agents for the first year, after that anything goes.
    [*=center]You are not allowed to go over the wage budget at any time, even after the first year. Proof of finances will be required at end of every transfer window.
    [*=center]Each team will keep their current staff members and stadium.
    [*=center]You are not allowed to sign other staff members for the first year.
    [*=center]You are permitted to ask the board for anything, but you still can't break the budgets.
    [*=center]There will be an automatic continue timer, which will be every 5 minutes during the transfer windows, but will then change to every 2 minutes once they have closed.
    [*=center]If you can't make it on any given game date/time, let me know (days & times yet to be chosen).
Any other suggestions to make this more fun/interesting/challenging please feel free to post them, I'm always looking for ways to make it better.

Those teams were just the ones I made for my own database. The league that I'm looking to create will only have around 8-10 teams, with each playing the others 4 times. If you would like to join, please complete the following and I will add you to the list, but remember the team you choose does not have to be one of the above, as I can add any team into the league.

Manager Name - Michael Jones
Team to take over - Manchester United
Automatic player choice - Andres Iniesta
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - Saturdays & Sundays between 9pm & 12am

Last edited:
i'm interested, plz add me!!
Manager Name - Henok Ferguson
Team to take over - Manchester City
Automatic player choice - Lionel Messi
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - Saturdays & Sundays between 9pm & 12am (i'm available anytime after 7pm)

i'm interested, plz add me!!
Manager Name - Henok Ferguson
Team to take over - Manchester City
Automatic player choice - Lionel Messi
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - Saturdays & Sundays between 9pm & 12am (i'm available anytime after 7pm)

Added mate :)

Manager Name: Ian Rush
Team to take over: Bayern
Automatic player choice: Manuel Neuer
Timezone: GMT

whats ur steam name i will add u and we can play

Last edited:
Manager Name: Ian Rush
Team to take over: Bayern
Automatic player choice: Cristiano Ronaldo

whats ur steam name i will add u and we can play

Added, & steam name is miikeyjones_xo

Sounds brilliant, i'll be Barcelona
Manager name: Tyler Berry
Player choice: Falcao
Steam: Tylewoo97

Has this game started? If not, i'm game;

Manager Name - Archie Gemmil
Team to take over - Real Madrid
Automatic player choice - Gareth Bale
Timezone - GMT
Steam: FTD83​

Im up for it! Steam name: Zoot4099

Team: West Ham United

Automatic Player Choice: Pique

TimeZone : GMT

Steam Name: liamb7951

Team: Ac Milan

Automatic Player Choice: Robin Van Persie

TimeZone: GMT

Has this game started? If not, i'm game;

Manager Name - Archie Gemmil
Team to take over - Real Madrid
Automatic player choice - Gareth Bale
Timezone - GMT
Steam: FTD83​

Im up for it! Steam name: Zoot4099

Team: West Ham United

Automatic Player Choice: Pique

TimeZone : GMT

Steam Name: liamb7951

Team: Ac Milan

Automatic Player Choice: Robin Van Persie

TimeZone: GMT
All have been added, also added you all to steam to accept me on that :) starting to make the database now as I've just had a new laptop & now I have a few interested :) will keep you all updated!

Last edited:
Manager Name - Kieren Winter
Team to take over - Tottenham Hotspur
Automatic player choice - Neymar
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - Weekdays after 7pm
Steam Name - Mateja Kezman

Manager Name - Kieren Winter
Team to take over - Tottenham Hotspur
Automatic player choice - Neymar
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - Weekdays after 7pm
Steam Name - Mateja Kezman
Added mate :) once I get 2 more people we'll have 10, & then I can just make the league with us 10 teams & play each other 4 times so it's only 36 games in the season! Make sure you all add me on steam so I can keep you updated with everything!

Last edited:
Manager Name - aaron linford
Team to take over - dortmand
Automatic player choice - gotze
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - anytime after 6pm
Steam Name -

Manager Name - aaron linford
Team to take over - dortmand
Automatic player choice - gotze
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - anytime after 6pm
Steam Name - aaronlinford1

You've been added mate :) just waiting on one more person then the database will be finalized & start as soon as possible.

Manager Name - daniel dalby
Team to take over - inter millan
Automatic player choice - Casillas
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - mondays tueday (in the day) thusday and weekends
Steam Name - dalbygang001

Manager Name - Liam Williams
Team to take over - Juventus
Automatic Player Choice - Luis Suarez
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days and times - anytime after 5pm
Steam Name - luarez7

Manager Name - daniel dalby
Team to take over - inter millan
Automatic player choice - Casillas
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days & times - mondays tueday (in the day) thusday and weekends
Steam Name - dalbygang001

Manager Name - Liam Williams
Team to take over - Juventus
Automatic Player Choice - Luis Suarez
Timezone - GMT
Preferred days and times - anytime after 5pm
Steam Name - luarez7

Ok guys, looks like we have enough to get going. I get my new laptop at some point tomorrow so then once I've swapped the database over from my old one, we can get going :) I will send a message to everyone on steam at some point tomorrow, hopefully we can get going by around 6pm GMT and manage to get through at least a month sorting out transfers etc etc.