jethers

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been fiddling around with this one for ages, taking inspiration from everyone else's efforts and think I've got something pretty decent.

The post title is possibly a bit dramatic however ;)

This is a 3-2-2-3 or 5-2-3 depending on how you look at it and whether you are defending or attacking.

It is NOT a possession tactic however so if you like pretty football and keeping the ball look away now!

I had the 2nd worst possession in the league but scored the most by 18 goals and had 4th best defense.

It tries to defend solidly and the hit quickly forward to the front three with the wing backs supporting.

There is probably more to do with it so have a go yourselves, in particular it is tougher when teams load up at the back with 2 DM's. I added exploit the flanks to get the wing backs around this issue which has worked quite well but sometimes it can take a long time to break them down. If teams play counter then I switch to counter as well to try and draw them out.

Training is the usual stuff that everybody knows works well.

NO OI's.

Hopefully I can carry on improving it in season 2.

Any questions then fire away!

View attachment 75619View attachment 75618View attachment 75617View attachment 75616View attachment 75615View attachment 75614View attachment 75613

Just noticed how many goals I have conceded from corners and free kicks..... yikes!

Anyone got any recommendations for set pieces?