marshall1313

Reaction score
Hey, I'm playing as Pompy, I just got promoted through the play-offs 1st season, I got taken over by Tycoon in October. Because of this I got about 15 million to spend in January and I just about got into the play-offs on the final day. So second season s about to start and I have been given 60 million to spend, I have a squad in my opinion good enough to finish in top 8-10 with Hazard, Arshavin and Granero being my top 3 players. Obviously my new owners are willing to invest big and have attracted a high level of player for a newly promoted team and I am the 8th richest English club.

Now here is my dilemma, The whole point of this game is a bet I had with my friend that I couldn't win the CL with Pompy in 6 seasons, I was convinced that I could. So we put money on it.

Now part of the deal was if a club approached me I was able to leave and the challenge would continue as with the new club

So Arsenal have approached me, Now that would give me 5 season to win the Champions League with Arsenal and if I am honest that would be easy and I would win the bet. Although a little harder with Pompy with the money I still reckon I could do it.

My main aim is to win the bet what do you think i should do?

Portsmouth. Do something more diverse rather than a save you can do with Arsenal any other day of the week.

you must have been cheating there is no way you get them players in your first season in prem......

I'm currently doing a Portsmouth save. It's October 2017 and we were taken over by a tycoon. I was given 133m to spend

yes i am have been since 2002 im only 12 lol rocha and ashdown got released today sad times for my lovely club but i will always be a TRUE BLUE PUP

Im a pompey fan too and its sad to see all these players leaving, but it is so necessary. There are some players who are on frankly stupid wages such as Ben Haim, Kanu and Lawrence and need to be gotten rid of.

Hopefully we can keep one or two quality players like Futacs, but Joel Ward looks to be leaving which saddens me that most as he's a Pompey boy born and bred. :(

Yeah Rocha and Ashdown got released, Hendo got sold. I'm also cousin of a younger player who's about to sign a professional deal :p

my sister is mates with ashley harris and do you know any rumours about pompey from him eg transfer targets as old appy wants a few in this week i heard were getting izale mcleod on free he would be gr8 league 2 top scorer

I wonder if I've heard of you irl before pompey forever99. Ashley Harris is my cousin o_O

I heard about Izzy mcleod too. We can get 3 players in now seeing as we've got rid of 3 today. Gotta love the 1 in 1 out rule :/