Scurffyuk

Reaction score
Hey guys in this story i take over Southampton and i am going to try and win the BPL more times than Man Utd have won it and become a dominant force in Europe.
Does anyone think this is a good idea as feedback would be nice

Transfers
In
Nick Powell Season Long Loan
Hilario Season Long Loan
Siaka Tiene Season Long Loan
Wanayama 11.75 million

Out
Danny Fox 2.4 million
Aaron Martin 200k
Guly De Prado 1.2 million
And a bunch of Youth who i feel are not good enough for the club

You need pictures in my opinion, press alt+f9 in game to take them :)

How did you get the pictures to display that big?

once i put them in this box i double clicked on them and set the option to Full Size

I've never seen anyone play with 3 DM's lol. Big question is does it work?

it works fairly well when im trying get a 0-0 draw as i used it against City (scum) and only lost 0-1 to a freak of a goal

With Southamptons facilities I imagine good youth wont be hard to find long term.

With Southamptons facilities I imagine good youth wont be hard to find long term.
I agree just finished my first season and i was wanting 15th or higher and to my delight we got higher

Hey guys in this story i take over Southampton and i am going to try and win the BPL more times than Man Utd have won it and become a dominant force in Europe.
Does anyone think this is a good idea as feedback would be nice

You are going to get bored with the save long before that happens mate ....

You are going to get bored with the save long before that happens mate ....
yes ik but i am gonna deliberately NOT GIVE UP on this save I WILL PROVE U WRONG MANUMAD uve only won the BPL 18 times

I hope you do stick with it, Too many short stories on here that never get past the first few pages.

i personally as a United fan am enjoying this post and look forward to what you can achieve with Saints

i personally as a United fan am enjoying this post and look forward to what you can achieve with Saints

Im also enjoying it. Was just pointing to the unrealistic target. Boredom will win in the end trust me.