CJ28

Reaction score
View attachment 54868
Super Saints - Southampton F.C.

I have decided to do my first story on here with Southampton, my goal is to overcome the superpowers currently in the Premier League and become the dominating side in the Premier League taking over the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd while going on the course of dominating the whole of Europe, once I have achieved this goal I will look to do the same with a struggling side in Europe.

Saints have a good squad, however, they have seem to struggle in real life this season and I want toc change the fortunes of the club and make them the top dog in the Premier League. They have a good basis with a brilliant academy and good infrastructures, I believe I can build on this and improve them no end. Let's see how it goes.

The Squad

The team has lots of depth but a lot of the team lacks quality massively, we need to get rid of the players which I know are not much use to us, I need to improve the defence massively especially now that Van Dijk is at Liverpool so that is one of my main priorities along with adding some real creativity in the midfield as we have good players but just not the creativity we need to break down the real big teams. I'm sure I can build a champions league challenging team in this first window if the transfer market goes my way.

The Pre-Season fixtures

Looking to have a strong pre-season and set up a solid foundation of confidence going into the season so we can hit the ground running. My next update will be after all the pre-season fixtures have been played.

View attachment 54774

I have had a relatively good start to my Southampton career, the preseason was a really strong one not losing one game throughout it and improving the squad no end by adding some real quality. I have made some important acquisitions and I still need to make a couple more signings and still need to remove some of the deadwood from the team. I'm trying to sell Steve Davis on, however, it is proving difficult, he just doesn't fit in with the pace of the team nor our style of play. Hopefully, I can sell him soon. We only conceded two goals in six games and a good 4-2 win over Benfica was the highlight of the preseason.

The Transfers

The PreSeason Results

The Squad

I am really pleased with the signings of Dembele and Dolberg to give healthy competition to Charlie Austin so he doesn't get complacent, I really do think Dembele will kick on and become absolutely lethal in the premier league, however. We've added some experience and youth into our defence with the additions of Sebastian Coates and potential superstar De Ligt, I am looking to offload Yoshida as I don't believe he possesses the quality we need in order to improve. We have added some quality depth into the midfield also. I'm really looking forward to kicking off the Premier League season against Stoke and I'm confident of getting a good result.

View attachment 54733

We've had a great start to all competitions, currently unbeaten however we should have really beat Watford but they scored in the first minute so we had to bring us back into the game from them, we wasted quite a few chances against Watford so we will need to address that. Hopefully we can carry on this good form, we've got a tough challenge next month against Liverpool, we've got a tougher fixture run next month with having to play Liverpool, Everton and Leicester straight after each other in the league and Hull in the cup, however, if we can take 7 points out of the possible 9 next month I will be fairly happy with the month considering the fixtures. We have still yet to offload Yoshida and Davis which is a bit annoying but hopefully, we can offload them before the end of the window which is fast approaching.

The Transfers

August Results

The Squad

League Table

We've added some more quality in the wings with Pione Sisto, I'm hoping he can make a huge impact for us by adding some much-needed quality. I have a couple more signings up my sleeve as long as I can offload Yoshida, Davis and possibly one more player. Here's hoping for another strong month next month however it looks like it could be a tough one.

Last edited:
Dolberg and De ligt are brilliant young signings for Southampton, looking good so far, How much was your transfer budget?

Dolberg and De ligt are brilliant young signings for Southampton, looking good so far, How much was your transfer budget?

The board gave me £77m to challenge for a Euro Cup spot, I was surprised to be honest. I was only expecting a budget of £40m max really in all honesty.

The board gave me £77m to challenge for a Euro Cup spot, I was surprised to be honest. I was only expecting a budget of £40m max really in all honesty.
Yes really didnt expect to see Southampton spending over £100Million! Seems like a better team to play as for sure with that sort of money, shame they didnt spend that in real life Lol, KIU

View attachment 1159884

What a weird month this month has been, as soon as that Liverpool result happened I knew we were going to be in for a mad crazy month, never seen anything like it, as soon as Liverpool would score we would reply instantly and that happened throughout the course of the game but we just couldn't manage that elusive 6th goal to tie things up at the end but we shouldn't have conceded so many goals. We played terribly against Everton too which meant we lost 2-0 in a game which I thought if we played well we could have picked the full three points up from. A solid point against Leicester however really we should have won that game with the number of chances we had. Another weird game against bottom of the league Burnley but managed the win. We also managed to progress in the Carabao Cup after beating Hull.

August Results

The Squad

League Table

We're still not far off the champions league places despite such a weird month of results, hopefully, we can generate some really good performances next month and push on from such an up and down month, we have a couple of really tricky games next month though so let's see how it pans out, really hope we can try and move into a European spot next month and seal it down in the forthcoming months however its going to hard. Really happy with Dolberg's performances of late, let's hope he can keep them up.

View attachment 1159884

What a rubbish month in the league for us, one win out of 3 league games with a loss against Chelsea and our main rivals Bournemouth to which was really disappointing. We managed to secure a good result against Swansea and we've managed to progress in the Carabao Cup too with a solid 4-0 win over Sheff Wed, we're going to need to tighten up our defence if we want to be anywhere near the Champions League places.

October Results

The Squad

League Table

Terrible month results wise, really need to improve next month but we have a couple of tricky fixtures. We've got a really hard game against Man City which might be a struggle, I hope our defence can keep it relatively close or grab us a draw possibly. Hopefully, we can manage wins against Huddersfield, Brighton and West Ham to get 3 wins out of 4 at least. We need to shoot up the table as much as we can to keep the pressure on the Champions League places, I'm sure we can do it I know we have the quality to score plenty of goals it's just about securing the defence a bit more.

View attachment 1159884

Well its been a decent month for us, we've managed to win 3 out of 4 games and only losing to one of the most dangerous teams in the Premier League in terms of Man City, we scored plenty of goals however we're still conceding too many goals at the back and it's making it uncomfortable when we are in a 1-0 lead as we aren't the safest at the back so I know we have to score two or three in order to make sure we win.

November Results

The Squad

League Table

A solid month really despite the loss to Man City which has meant we're still quite close to the Champions League places but the challenge is ahead as we have a really busy and tough month next month with having to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Man Utd twice along with other tricky fixtures against West Brom, Crystal Palace, Stoke and Newcastle, hopefully we can manage a couple of shock wins against the bigger sides and make sure we pick up all possible points against the 'big' teams.​

View attachment 1159884

What a month December has been! Massively busy but massively fun, I'm really surprised at how well we did considering the teams we had to face this month. We had two unfortunate losses in the league against Tottenham & Man Utd, however, we managed to get a solid win against Arsenal after being 3-0 down in 30mins! We managed to beat all the teams which we should have got results against to which allowed us jump up the table and that's really pleased me and we've also progressed in the cup too.

December Results
https://ibb.co/jacjAd

The Squad
https://ibb.co/ifuLiy

League Table
https://imgbb.com/

A really solid month this month has meant that we have jumped up the table to 3rd which I'm really happy about, we've got another tricky month coming up with us having to play the likes of Liverpool and Everton. Hopefully, we can pick up at least two wins out of three in the league this coming month to keep us up there by the Champions League places. I need to make a couple of additions probably to improve the team but other than that I think we're in for a good second half of the season, however, I still need to offload some deadwood.​